Cigars

in.

No. That is what they meant, is that they are not very good at all. Orrrr are you agreeing that they are not a very good cigar also, but the only reason to smoke them is because they are illegal? Either way, I will try to bring them back with me as well just because.

I’d be down with that.

Only if we can wear our Monocles and discuss the William Howard Taft administration.

Robert Taft FTW! :wink:

i’ll bring some ciggies to the Spring GTG in Lewiston maybe?

off topic- If you own a humidor invest in 2 hydrometers, at least one good one and a cheap backup.

I had about $400 worth of cigars in my humidor last winter when my hydrometer stopped reading correctly. It was reading really low so i added another gel pack. This apparently was too much humidity since 2 weeks later, all my cigars went bad from that crystally mold shit.

Sounds like a plan, I will do the same.

bump for this thread, just added four more to the humidor, Ashton, Romeo y Julieta Reserve, Monte Cristo, and a Padron Anniversary Series. MMm…tasty.

Pipe tobacco > cigars. Seriously. If you’ve never smoked a pipe go grab a cheap corn-cob pipe and some pipe tobacco. You’ll thank me.

I like a mild cigar once in a while. The cubans I’ve had have been good, but they’re like boobs: Half the reason they’re so popular is because they’re hard to get, the other half is because they really are good.

Unless I’m really in the mood for a cigar its tough to beat a backwoods. Quick and tasty.

I love both, i just picked up a new pipe a few weeks ago

Ben Wade Victoria

Macanudo and Olivia Serie O

x10 on every point. i’ve always wanted to smoke pipe tobacco but i could never bring myself to do it because it would just look ridiculous lol.

i first got into cigars on that way of thinking but now its more of the relaxing time away from my kids lol.

i smoke more backwoods than actual cigars. CHEAP and tasty lol

WAT? am i missing something here?

one extremely underrated company is dunhill, cheap and very tasty! i haven’t had one in a while but this is kinda stirring something up

Romeo y Julieta Real are great I also love Delux Cedro #2. I also have been enjoying Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 and 1992 Churchills.

YES

HAHAHAHA…

sorry i was shopping and posting at the same time :eekdance:

i would def. be down for an nyspeed cigar meet. we need to get this going

Anyone collect cigar boxes on here? I have a lot. TAKE THEM.

hand em over lol

incorrect.