Cigars

whos down for smoking tonight?

i’m always down but i am car-less right now lol

im probably going to chill at the croc bar tonight, if anyone wants to meet up.

Anyone in for a cigar meet this Sunday evening? Possibly somewhere outside if the weather holds out. Maybe the bubble tea parking lot along with some bubble tea or a patio at a bar that wouldn’t mind a few stogies. Any suggestions/interest?

im down if its in buffalo. somewhere that serves decent scotch maybe? I just smoked that romeo y julieta tonight, it was so good.

I had a Gispert last night. I had a few a couple years ago when they first popped up in local shops. They are a really great cheap cigar. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

I also hear they carry them at my buddies uncle’s shop in Hamburg (Fat Jakes).

where is this place?.. maybe i should search it lol

I smoke here and there. I am a big fan of the CAO and the Olivia brands. There is a place on Transit near Broadway that I buy mine at. (Fine Ash) They throw sponsor events occasionally and its good times. You can win a lot of good cigars FOR FRIZZLE.

^Nice Ash. I have been meaning to go there. Looks like a nice place to hang and smoke.
http://www.niceashnews.com/

I drive by that all the time but i have never been. I go to the tinder box on transit.

Blackies FTW.

NO! :spank:

haha its what i was brought up on.
Its great getting off work and having a nice black and mild.

I do like having a nice cigar now and then golfing and such. Ill have an acid or a romeo and juliet.

But for everyday ill stick to my blacks haha

Fat Jakes Cigar Palor
www.fatjakes.com

14 S Buffalo St
Hamburg, NY 14075-6261
(716) 646-6336

i’ll have to check that place out

i have only seen these in canada but they are a great and cheap little cigar

way over priced

I’m having an increasingly tougher time purchasing cigars from local shops (Tinderbox, Nice Ash, Fat Jake’s), it’s way less expensive on line. I’m a big fan of Arturo Fuente Double Chateau’s, at the Tinderbox they’re almost $8, JRCigar.com has them for $5.xx each when you buy a box. I understand the idea of supporting the local tobacconist and I do from time to time but paying 30-40% more is unreasonable.

+1

Padron 3000 natural @tinderbox = 180 not including tax
Padron 3000 natural online = 110 signed, sealed, delivered.

Dont blame the local shops,blame our NYS Gov, they are the ones who keep raising the taxes!

Anyone smoke a Natural by Drew Estate Egg???

Link:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-AAEGG2

Just finished a blue helix, one of the best extremely mild cheap stog I’ve ever had.