Cindy McCain DRIFTS?!

who is mad? if i wanted a 240sx i would have bought one… and a much better starting platform than what youve got at that.

i’d still go sr.

if you want displacement get a v8.

QFTT

id rather have more of a power band than the KA provides. its a truck engine… sure itll put down good numbers… until it cant spin anymore, where an SR with a good set of cams will do 9000rpm all day

ya and try to find a sr that dosnt fail at high hp built or not.

dont argue with me on this subject, its a losing battle

+1

Jeff me and you have this argument all the time, and bretts said exactly what I say…

SR’s powerpand is amazeing, like he said, they can do 9 grand all day, and with a good tune they can make power all the way there. Right now my stock SR makes power till about 7500 and it revlimits at around 8200…

People do SR because the powerpand is awsome, the aftermarket is amazeing, and not that exspensive.

The only good arqument ayone can make is that they have an alluminum block, which with a little more money can be fixed anyways

so you are the all knowing SR20 king?? i think not… for someone who “hates SR20’s” you sure claim to know everything about them often!

WTF are you talking about, I’ve seen/heard of a lot of SR’s making a good ammount of horsepower and not blowing up, it all depends on how the motor is taken care of/built and tuned…

For every 1 person you hear whineing about how their CRAZY HIGH HP SR20 blew up theres 10 more with higher numbers whove had them for 1-2 years and still going

hondas have aluminum blocks. and they make tremendous amounts of power at even crazier RPMs… its amazing what a high ductile steel sleeve will do.

i still wish grimmickb still had is sr20 sentra lol

if i had an sr20det sentra i’d walk away from your RB.

arent the ka’s in the nissan trucks?

oh yeah no doubt, i was just saying, the only argument anyone has with the SR20’s is OMG ITS ALLUMinum!!!

theres people out there pushing 400-500hp on SR20s without sleeves, which still isnt all that much

Ok, now you can relax…RB’s are MONSTERS!

Did you ever even ride in/see it?

i meant kadets

actually i don’t know what i meant.

at all.

sorry

Seriosly RB’s are amazeing in the right application… actualy any application is the right application with an RB in it :ponder

i saw it never rode in it, but i heard it was pretty nasty for what it was

you said your SR20det Sentra (which you don’t have) would walk away from his RB

which is being ordered soon! hopefully…

yes KA’s are truck motors, as i stated above. way to read dummy… and RB’s arent bad… RB20s suck, RB25s arent bad, but the problem with them is the stock turbo system. its junk… the engine its self is a good item… but there still lies a problem with them. break something and your left searching for parts, need something for an SR20 and a majority of it you can find anywhere