Cindy McCain DRIFTS?!

i said if. but i don’t and i won’t and never will.

i’ll race your 240x in my moms ga2.0de 08 sentra cvt though. from a digrace

Yeah the ceramic turbos that RB’s use sucks… and yes RB parts are harder to come by than SR

OMG! You mean politicians are people too? Weird.

yay! cindy drifts… vote McCain!.. :idiots

Ok first the fuck of all Irwindale is just a fucking speedway, an oval. they use different arrangements of cones on the infield and part of the banking for the course.

You are a MORON.

This would be my way of thinking.

haha, i know, right?

i’m going to vote for a wealthy person with whom i have nothing in common

Thanks Ben, for clearing everything up.

I can vouch for that. Just took me a couple weeks to source a used cam angle sensor, and it’s still $200.

It should have more torque and HP, it has 20% more displacement smarty. Not to mention you can get the SR’s to rev to the moon because of it’s rod/stroke ratio and such. SR20DET > KA24DE-T.

ya no shit, im saying we should have a track like that, that we can use for everything, thats local.

not dorifto madness, and if you look in my post it says its not all drifting, as in i know what the fuck is going on king benny.

there are events at somewhat local speedways every month, even a couple times a month…

www.nedrift.com

lol i was thinkin about it … i kid i kid

Legalize street drifting? :excited

thats pretty sweet

My vote will be for the colored boy. drifter or not We need change in this country. The old guy will not change a thing. Yeah it’s cool his old lady can drive sideways, but that is not going to put any more money in my pockets.

Well at least he knows how to use a telephone…

http://www.obamablog08.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/obama-phone-photo-opp-upside-down.jpg

Or does he?

:crackup nice find, Chris

OBAMA FTMFL!

there is a ton of photoshopped pics on that obama-hater site. I don’t believe that pic for a second.