CITY PEOPLE

Yes it starting to spread everywhere, when I get no respect from a 10 year old in the store I do not hesitate to take them out with a cart or something.

Also, I know not all city people are assholes, there are a few people that are cool. as with every stereotype ect…

karter - yes and the ones that called the cops and made sure the fire department ( that I’m a part of ) to put 20 gallons of water on y fire I re-lit anyway

PEOPLE ARE STUPID EVERYWHERE.
It has nothing do with being from a city or being from the boonies.

stupid and rude assholes are different things

Maybe he’s just pissed bec. it keeps breaking?

Hopefully they don’t ruin private time with you and a sheep?

Automotive jokes will be lost here. Just follow suit with the livestock fucking jokes.

actually its nothing like a rotary more like a rear diff

sorry dont own sheep, sorry to let you all down

^Aren’t you the one with those track vehicles and an emering maple syrup congolomerate?

not me, wrong person cityit
lol

Are you one of those people that bitches about “flatlanders” invading your town all summer? The ones that dump money into the mom and pop shops on their weekend getaways and have cabins and cottages nicer than what people live in around there? Those people suck at my cabin.

I bitch out anyone that comes into the town and acts like they run the place, and are rude to all the old locals

The south will rise again?

Where do you live that is so country?

I think on average people get raised to have more respect in the country then in the city.Not sure if it is because it is a slower pace or what but it seems true.
Notice I said on average so no one can take offense.

brush hogging = fucking a fat girl in the woods

you forgot to mention with 6 kids crammed into the back seat.

That doesn’t even make sence fuck tard
I live on a small farm an hour out side of buffalo
Yes south will rise again, because I mentioned enslaving people and don’t like the way people in the city act, and there lack of respect
Aslo I live in the north, last I knew?

:fail:

yes

it’s a damn shame parody threads are banned after reading this thread. :fail:

O yes, actually looks like some people agree with me on here.
And the others are the people I’m bitching about