civic injector problem

alrite. i got a 94 civic 1.6 vtec. car ran fine before i put in my gsr swap. put it in and the 1st fuel injector wasnt gettin nething. took it out and put the 1.6 back in and the 1st injector still isnt gettin nething. when i had the gsr in i used a modified 1.6 sohc vtec engine harness. i used a different 1.6 sohc vtec harness with the 1.6 and have the same problem. when i pull the plug off it doesnt start to shut the engine off but the other 3 do. i hard wired the injector straight to the ecu and still got nothin. does ne one have ne idea what the problem could be. i wouldnt think it could a relay since the other ones are workin fine. i changed all the injectors so they’re good. im lost. ne help would be appreciated.

on that plug to the injector you should be getting +12V to each of those plugs.(the yellow/black wire i think)

do u think my fuel filter could be clogged???

you say “not getting anything” that does that mean?>

you kno if u put a screwdriver against the injector u can hear it click through the handle. other 3 do it, the 1st where the regulator doesnt

check the pins in the injector harness. Try swapping injector positions and see if the problem moves with that particular one.

ill try swapping the position. ive used 2 different harness so i didnt think it could be anything with that. but ill try that.

if not it will not work!

none of you guys even want to kno what the problem was b/c im an idiot. thanx for the help tho

please tell me you didnt plug it it? lol