CKY89.....Scammer? *Resolution on Page 9*

wait… huh?

picard

I am afraid to join the conference call because my co-workers will hear me giggling like a little girl in my office I fear.

lolz…“there are 10 other people on this call” :lol:

Couldn’t agree more.

LMK if either party involved joins. ill call back

CKY has always seemed like a decent kid. I’m really not inclined to believe that he boned this guy.

the conf call jsut kinda ended…everyone had real work to do.

but god damn did jay sound ever so hot

I was giggling once skunk joined in…

lol. on the call.

lol 3 other folks

damn it…I will jump on in a min

the call was not that fun i had to get out and really work :gotme:… this should be done for lunch :tup: the fat mess next to me looked at me funny when i started call no one ever is on a call here:tif:

i can post and be fine everone is on the interweb doing things…

Hey Steve, if I were you I’d settle this privately and leave this drama fest alone until you can post the results. You’re wasting your time trying to defend yourself. People love to hate.

Jeff,

716-xxx-xxxx

I can firmly say that none of that damage was on the wheels when I had them. I have many people who can vouch for this.

I am in no way saying that I believe you did it, I’m saying that I think we both need to contact UPS and get some information on how to make an insurance claim.

We will resolve this privately, and in a mature way.
I apologize for not checking my email sooner. If I would have known I would have had this taken care of already.

-Steve

Where are the pictures? I am just gonna keep asking till you post them

If you are all on a call doing a huge tele-circle-jerk, take it to another thread. This should not be in this thread.

That seems like the right way to do things. I’d like to hear from the buyer what condition the shipping boxes were in. That would help.

this conference call fails

HAHAHAHAHAH KEVIN GETS SO MAD IN CONF CALLS TOO!!!