CKY89.....Scammer? *Resolution on Page 9*

rims can easily get damaged in shipping, we’ve had weld wheels, bbs, all different kinds come in bent/dinged at KS

no

This is being taken care of BETWEEN myself, and Jeff. I had not ignored him on purpose. I’m sure he realizes this. I know for a fact, and can firmly say that he did not want this to get blown into this big of a deal. He posted on dubsinthebuff to get more information as to how to reach me.

I do not blame him for doing so. Someone could have just PM’d me, just as bracketracer did to get ahold of me to contact Jeff(the buyer)

This thread is extremely unnecessary, and all of you are an embarassment to professionalism.

jay is such a giant FGGT in the call.

EVERYBODY IN THE CONF CALL!!!

JAY IS NAKED!

I was. Then a robot talked to me. And i got scared and hung up.

we are an embarrassment because we want to know what happened? all we know is what’s been posted on the internet.

aaron on topic

ripping people is unnecessary you suck ripping people off is gay. on topic who the fuck keeps root talking

And with that, we have all had our fun, Steve is working it out with the buyer now. Much like what happens in newman’s ass, it’s between the buyer, the seller and the gerbil.

Thread closed.

as is often the case with these threads…

One side airs the accusations, the “defendant” usually wants to clear the air and make people realize that they did no wrong.

Obviously thats not the case here.

Hope it all works out.

I just spoke with Jeff. He and I discussed what he would like and what sounds reasonable. He is a good guy, with good intentions. Neither of us are pointing fingers at one another. We took care of it in a mature, professional manner.

He is getting a wheel repair quote over the next few days. Once he has the damage estimate he is going to give me the figures, and I am going to send him a refund to get them repaired.

Once everything is satisfactory to his wants and needs everything will be resolved.

It was nice of the people on here who actually gave good information.

Things like this really bring out who is actually kind and who on here are extremely pathetic.

-Steve

:tup:

Giving him money to fix rims = admitting guilt

Thanks
-Justin

:word:

I feel the same way. I believe the ‘good guy / innocent’ route would have been splitting the repair cost.

Oh well.

Someone just lock this, this isn’t going to go well either…

:tup:

I really don’t care at this point, I know I’m not “that guy” I’ve been scammed before, I hate the feeling. I do not want to be the guy nobody likes because I ripped someone off.

I’d rather be out money, and have him feel satisfied.

I try to be a good guy, I have good intentions. I want people to know me by that.

Don’t just eat the repair cost if it wasn’t your fault dood. Make the shipping carrier pay.

send them to rim pro only…

so why did it take you this long to get this resolved?

I called UPS, Unless there was apparent damage to the packaging they said they can’t/wont do anything about it.