Class 4 laser that will burn through stuff and blind you instantly for $200 eh?

This is fucking insane and probably shouldn’t even be sold. Apparently this lasers reflection off of a matte surface is enough to blind you if close enough. Watch the video halfway down.

Saw this on another forum, find it very hard to believe that this would be readily available for public sale…

Looks useful. Cool thing to take out and show off at a party

^ :lol

1W laser is fucking nuts!

Yea, seriously. Apparently there are 24 of these diodes in an $800 samsung projector. People are trying to pass laws to make companies change their manufacturing process to make it harder for them to be removed intact and re-purposed like this.

Stupid laws, I’ll just start making these lasers at work :lol

make me one now.

I was listening to a joe rogan podcast the other day and he was talking about some crazy ass laser he got that he thought should be illegal and was crazy that he could get it, im wondering if its this

What would you use that for?

Nothing constructive, thats for sure.

looks like it would be fun to burn ants with

dude I would blind people on hamilton hill from the top of my work until I was thrown in jail.

ok not really, but it would be fun in a video game or something.

You could make powerpoints pretty interesting with one of those. :lol

Good for hikers/climbers, wilderness patrol. Intensely bright and in an emergency, can be shot upwards and been seen at night for many many miles. Almost like a permanent emergency flare marking your position.

Personally, I’d buy one just to fuck around with it. For that price it’s almost tempting. I could shoot it down into Amsterdam from up on the hill and they wouldn’t even know where the fuck it was coming from :rofl

I would LOVE one of these mounted to either the shotgun or AR-15 for home defense. Good luck breaking in.

dude it would be awesome to nuke someones eyeballs for breaking into your house.

yes it would!!! do they make a rail mount kit for this thing!!!

make your own motherfucker

You guys a crazy if you mount this on a gun :lol

If you pointed this to a wall, even the smallest reflection back will blind your eyes :rofl

You would have to wear protective clothing and glasses to use this without hurting yourself, unless your retardedly safe.

oh oops.