Clever Construction does it AGAIN!

I had Alex (sobo) and his crew install my Front Window back in November:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?226547-Clever-Construction-Fast-Easy-and-No-Bullsh!t

The experience was so smooth that I had to use them again. This time I had them replace two windows and my Front Door.

Here is my front Door Before:

…and After:

Things to note:

• There was a crew of Five guys working on different areas of the house at the same time.
  • I just happened to be home painting my bedroom and noticed that they just worked…the whole time. I think they all took one break at the same time, after the job was done, and Charlie was walking me through what they did.
  • Total build time for full tear out on 2 medium sized windows and a full tear out on front door = 3 hours

Also, Customer service from Alex is A+. There was a minor issue with one of the windows but it was address in a timely manner.

I pretty much have dealt with every “type” of situation you can when a homeowner deals with a contractors; estimates, sales, ordering process, setting up an appointment, confirmation calls, meet and greet, removal and installation, clean up, walkthrough, customer service, and even working along side them.

It honestly felt like I have used these guys for years. I was not worried with the quality of the work that most people feel “nervous” about because it was in fact MY house.

Whenever my Truck/Car is in service at a new place I am the asshole walking around the garage looking at what they are doing to make sure they don’t fuck anything up.

With Alex and the guys at Clever Construction I have now qualms or bad things to say. In fact, once I get a few more $$$ burning a hole in my pocket I will be a re-repeat customer.

Thanks again…:tup:

Good to know. It looks great.

Looks a helluva lot better. :tup:

Creating a list for Sobo on the new house.

Thanks. The quality of the door is awesome. I was suprised at the amount that I could choose from. So many styles. I am typically hard to please when it comes to picking out of a catalog as I have a differet taste than most. But, this door has similarties to the “Tree of Life” so it was a win-win for me as I am a huge fan.

http://www.scottishstainedglass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/frank-lloyd-wright-treeoflife-stained-glass.jpg

Who makes the door?

Benchmark.

Thanks for the kind words!

I will be seeing you shortly in regards to the privacy glass, in addition to your finish trim on the inside of the handle.

No problem, thanks for awesome service.

Sounds good man, no rush…!

:tup: I am placing a large window order from them tonight

get some before and after pics!

Looks great!

Sobo, do you have options for front doors with rounded tops?

Sure do!

Also, he is able to put out a quote based on different “teirs” for what you need. Because mine was the front door and will most likely be used the most I went with a higher grade door, storm door, and hardware for visual appeal and long life.

If this was my back door or a side door that would get used 10 times a year I would have gone with a much different package.

Also, the “big box” stores (Sorry, I watch a kitchen world infomercial this weekend) doors were all shit compared to this one. I honestly believe that you would not get this kind of quality in a door for at least double, if not 2.5 times, the price commercially.

Sobo = :tup: