Clocking T28 Turbo

i am having troble clocking my used T28 S14 turbo, the intake housing moves easy.
the center will not spin seperaty.

i have tried wd40, and will not budge. i am not twisty to hard so not to damage it. It’s not moving. Anyone know were i can take it for help?/

You undo both the intake and exhaust sides, and not have the exhaust side in a vise? lol. Other than that, I can’t imagine what other problems, as clocking is fairly simple in theory.

Sounds like its heat siezed, mine gave me some trouble. Maybe try a little propane torch on the steel parts. Just go real slow and even. Just a suggestion, you’ll get it eventually.

see i think i know how to clock it i just have heat expansion and it will not rotate easily. I reall just dont want to damage it.

thanks guys

Dal

i got some great help for Andrew at Zippys, he had it apart in 5 min, will a lead hammer.

i put it on the bench and put it back together looks great, i think i might get it in tonight.

Dal

Good to hear u got it!

well an S14 T 28 is anything but direct bolt on. i think i got it figuard out. one coolent line i got made is just not going to work. i have to get another one made, $45 i could have used some were else.