oh my god T28...

actuator (or internal wastegate) or whatever that greenish\goldish colored circle thing is too friggin big and rubbing against a hose, also some weird extra piece is sticking out of the engine mount and rubbing against the bottom of the turbo, been working on it for the last few days just to realize that i cant move the hose\pipe :, towing it to speedworks tomorrow and hopefully neil can fix iittt

cry cry cry

also needed the extra T28 inlet adapter for it… phew … it sure is not a “DIRECT BOLT-ON” replacement turbo

oh wells, its fun this way and learning a lot about it with getting the hands dirty…

ps. this shit been frustrating and i’ve been bored so i made this stupid thread sorry guys

Awww the problems of upgrading.

I feel for you as i have spend the last 3 hours trying to get a caliper slide pin free. Damn you :grrr

Let me know how it goes

Which T28 is this? The S14 and S15 installs have been documented on SR on Freshalloy, and probably on CA on nico. Did you buy all of the stuff they suggested before the install, braided lines(to make installation much simpler), rad hoses to cut for pipes, and the like?