close

i want to buy a sport bike and im gonna need to get financed
my question is do i have to get full coverage insurance?
i can afford it with liability but not with full coverage

then dont get it…
/thread

nyspeed 2 greddy420a0 seriously though dont put urself in debt for a bike. its common sense though. you can 1 goto a bank. or 2 go to bob weaver and have them find u someone to finance you

no i wont go into debt
but for me full coverage insurance is rediculous
i just want to know if u have to get full covarge not everyones opinion to get it or not

yes u will because you have a lien against it

if u don’t want full coverage… when u lay it down… make it comtn and put yourself into a poll… then u don’t have to worry about paying off a totaled bike…

ok thankyou thats all i wanted to know

OPEN!

try progressive
I have a sick rate on my bike(s)
way better than anyone i tried… and i have used them for years

If you finance through yamaha or suzuki you don’t need full coverage. It sucks watching your bike slide down the road knowing you owe on it though. I know from experience

Yes because they will give you a CC for the amount you need. you will just pay the redic interest on it.

I think over $10k you do need collision, anything less it’s not required. Least it was like that with yamaha in 04.

My advice, get collision, or a used bike and liability.

Wait. You’re financing a motorcycle… And you can’t afford full coverage?

YOU CAN’T FUCKING AFFORD IT! OMFG :picard: :beer2:

Goddammit people! If you’re doing something stupid and are too stupid to figure out the stupid part on your own, keep the stupid part private!

FRY END THE COMMON SENSE. I am also watching you on comedy central

Uggh. Sorry. You’re not stupid, just making a bad decision. I only get all huffy because I’ve been there. Step back, re-evaluate. If you still want to move forward contact the lender. I’m sure they have some boring set-in-stone policy.

ive heard progessive is good with bikes, and shit. id go and see what they have for rates, i hope the best for you man. i give you guys credit riding bikes… maybe some day ill own one :frowning:

Can’t forget the obligatory MSF plug:

http://www.ridewpride.com/

You get your license, AND you get to learn how to ride. It’s fun making fucktard n00bs that dropped a wad of cash on the latest crotch rocket wonder why they aren’t running away from you and your lesser bike in the twisties.

When we first started the field work for my class, the first thing my instructors did was hop on their old man Goldwings and make sparks fly from the floor boards while we all stood by in awe.

Finance the bike if you must. Who cares if you pay extra for insurance or interest. But medical bills are hella expensive. Take the MSF course.