street bike owners what do you think

The bike has 18,700 miles on it. These miles where put on by a 65 year old guy touring the U.S. I bought this from a friend who was in need of some cash. The bike is in my secured heated storage right now. I have only driven the bike once and it is truly amazing. The bike has wave rotors on front/back and the Full Tri Oval Yosh Exhaust System, and Corbin seats. I want $6k for it.

sent pics bike is real clean!

what do you think’.?

what kind??? :dunno:

what year/make/model and do you have any pics of it ?

2001 suzuki hayabusa

blue/silver yeah he sent full detailed pics

awsome condition

good price

i think i got him knocked down to 5500

id love to own one but im not even gonna check the insurance rate ont hat cause i know its gonna be through the roof.

id definately buy it

if you have never had a street bike your insurance is going to be about 3500 for full coverage BUT, if you arn;ttaking a loan wher ethey hold the title you can get liability and comphrensive cheep.

My bike has everything except collision. I figure if I wreck it that bad it will be totalled or I’ll fix it my self. I pay 365 a year for my 2001 zx012 which is in the same insurance group…

owned street bikes before

insurance is 323 a year on it

buy it

x2 splat

I wanted a street bike but lost too many friendswho got kim on them. Fuck bikes

buy it

that bike lists as a touring bike when getting insurance…

x3

nnahh they changed that it use to be called sporttouring compared to the super sport like r1 they changed the busa to a perfromance sport touring

insurenece was the same for a busa a 1000gixxer a r1

i just like the busa cause well

im a bigger guy! ha

everyone said that about me to and I;m still here.

Buy the thing…

acutually i may pass on the used bike and just go get a new 06 gixxer

waiting till after the first of teh year when suzuki drops there new specials on the suzuki card…

may sound crazy but

would have to get a personal loan for the used bike and intrest rates are out of this world…be a high monthly payment and half of it going to intrest

if i get a bike loan i have to get full coverage insurance thats not gonna happen…

used bike…ive rebuilt one bike before but i dont wanna have to have the headach of fixing someone elses problems.

it would have to be shipped here shipping is 500 bucks!! could put that down on a new one.

new one low intrest rate and very low payments

a new bike warentee free maintance check ups lots of goodies!!!

and cheep insurence

planning for a wedding in sept so cheep the payment the better

just remember if you finacne a new bike you MUST have full insurance (liability/comprehensive/collision) so before you get the bike get the vin and check the insurance.

I;m sure you probably already knew that.

With 1000 liters and up insurance is usually close to 40% of what you pay for the bike the first year depending on age and experience. Why? I was told by 3 different insurance companies that its due to most liter and up bikes being totalled within the first year, so they ass rape you to make up the money.

If you are over 25 its usually not as bad the first year but its still extremely high. Good neews is if you are over 25 and don;t total it the first year the rates usually drop significantly :slight_smile:

If I didn’t have all the cash to plunk down on my bike so I had no payments I wouldn’t be owning it as of now :smiley: