Clutch acting really weird.... wtf

well mine lasted six months leakin now ready for changin lol

hey guys I am using stock KA slave with stock KA master with SR tranny now it seems to work fine, what i presume is they have different volume inside and the fraction on the slave has to match the fraction on the master (fraction = value labelled on the actual part)… thats how mine started working properly

Is this where I sign up for the class?

I am having the same problem. I have blead the system twice now, been adjusting the rod, slave cyl is 1 year old, clutch is 1.5 years old, and I have a stock KA with original tranny. My damper box is still in but is going out the door in a week.

Every time I adjust it, it is good for a bit, then goes for a shit. I can pump up the pedal to build pressure almost, then once I rev it up it’s shit.
If I shift at lower rpms, it will be fine, as soon as I rev it up it gets messed. I thought maybe it was something with the centerforce clutch weights on my stage 2.

This is pissing me off too!!

WOW… weird I was just reading yesterday and i thought damn a problem that no one can answer… must suck for them guys. But i started today and I felt that same problem… My clutch felt like it was engaging at the very top… and whats even worse is that was after pumping it a bit first few times i couldnt even put it into first it felt like it was engaged even at the top… i droped in it neutral and pumped it a few times reved the engine and it slowly got better over 10 mins of driving… I have no clue on monday im gonna bleed the system and well see whats popin.

Nope :slight_smile: the master cylinder is leaking:). whew :smiley:

hey guys ill put my 2 cents but try running a dot4 fluid you may be boiling your fluid and that will give a soft feel.
Mael

weird , this same thing happened to my buddy the other day

The help is apreciated, but I see no possible way that your clutch fluid could ever boil, unless you have remote turbos or something…

clutch master is still close to the manifold but like I said it was just a thought as it seems everyone has run out of ideas
Mael

Ya I have kind of the same problem, just not as bas as you guys. Sometimes there is pressue on the pedel right at the top and sometimes it is a little lower. I have been assuming that with temp changes in the fluid it changes the density on the fluid. when it is less dence the particals that make up the fluid are further apart creating a little more pressure in the lines.

That is how I tink about it,