Clutch Slave Problems

Just finished the removal and install of a new OEM replacement Slave Cylinder on my S14, I then filled the lines so there would be no air messing it up!

Here my problem, The Clucth Fork isn’t moving when the peddle is pressed! And as soon as the pedel is applied it stays on the floor!

Any common problems and quick fixes?

Just confused, not sure why things arn’t working? :oops:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Adam

bleed it

i hope your kidding… if u cant do this, i would stay stock unless someone else is doing things for you

I’ve done this hundreds of times but THIS TIME its giving me problems!!!

This time around i blead it twice and i’m still not getting any response from the pedel!!!

jim1234664

Why Make Stupid Comments if your not here to help! :x
I’m asking a question about something that myself and i’m sure others might have done and ran into problems with!!!

^^^ Remove that stupid Clutch Dampaner box.

Remove everything in between you master and slave.

Were would i get the Female to Female connection??? Anypart numbers you might know off the top of your head???

Go to any NAPA, CTC, Partsource etc. and get a 10mm x 1mm female -> female japanese brake like fitting.

Thanks, So your thinking there must be some air in the extra lines between the Box and the Slave???

Yeah those things are notorious for it.

Plus you mentiond some other bootleg box inline as well…

Scrap it all.

Yeah the Line that goes to the rear of the car and circles back! Yeah its going as well!! Thats why i need the Fem. To Fem. Connection so i can remove all the extra lining and that Dampener Box!!!

Thanks Adam, always a big help!

you don’t need a female to female, u just pull out the line going into the box, bend it, and stick it into the slave.

ic ic, Bend but don’t kink!

Anyways, I’m still having issues, I’ve blend almost a half bottle of fluid into the lines without any air coming out the other side???

I’m Not Getting Any Pedal Pressure??? WHY :evil:

Update: I’ve again bled the system and am now still in the same situation I was in before!

1. Why am i getting no pressure at the pedal??

2. My Clutch fork has nothing to do with the hydrolic lines and Master/ Slave Cylinders so then why does it not move, work, anything??? Ahhhh :mad:

Help please

throw-out bearing? :-k

Alright, Replaced Slave Cylinder, Replaced Master Cylinder, Replace atleast 3 bootles of fluid, lost some blood… and at the end of the day it was just an adjustment on the rod of the Master that wasn’t allowing it to make full contact <- or at least thats what i’m telling myself!!! :mad:

Thanks Guys!