Clutch pedal mechanism broken?

Was driving today, went to engage the clutch to shift, and heard a sort of crack/snapping noise. After this, I noticed harder shifts, and when I stopped, I had a really hard time putting it into first / reverse… now I have to step REALLY hard on the clutch pedal to allow it to engage, and I’m having a hard time shifting… I can’t tell by looking what is wrong, other than the fact that the pedal looks like it is positioned wrong, a little too close to the brake pedal :confused: … anyone have an idea?

EDIT - took a few pics of it, not sure if they are helpful at all, tough to take good pictures down thurr :stuck_out_tongue:

haha mine did the same thing last year just as we were all pulling out of bings parking lot during the last meet of the year.
everyone pulls out hard, so I did the same all that force broke my clutch pedal, drove home powershifting

jus take it apart and see what let go, have the part replaced, I cant remember what it was on mine, i think the tack welds let go on the side and I just had to reweld the main bracket, 5 min the next day I was done.

dont worry too much it shouldnt be much.

Talk to FObwall, he has a clutch pedal that he’s already pulled, Im sure he’ll sell it to you asap if you need.