Cobra > VR4

'nuff said

18psi on a VR4, couldnt even touch 18psi on a Cobra

but since X-runner knows so much about Cobras, he should already know this. Now, everyone, thats called pure ignorance. It’s common fact that the 3si’s are slow turds for the amount of work that needs to be put into them.

So bring your AWD, AWS, and Twin Turbos… cuz my cobra is gettin hungry

(just get in line behind every other douche bag on this site that wants to run me)

Now, this is mainly directed to someone who drives a body kitted, worthless excuse of a joke Sport truck.

fuck your wannabe toyota sport truck, your toyota sucks

hahaha. holy shit, 18 psi on a V8> 18 psi on a V6 !?!?!!

what is the boost at for a stock 03 cobra?

:1320:

18psi on the V6 and 9b’s only??? Who’s car was it? With 9b’s I bet that guy was only running mid 12’s in the quarter. If this is the case then it is nothing to be proud of. Now if he had 18psi on some DR1000’s you would be having some competition. VR4’s are still more attractive than a Rustang.:stuck_out_tongue:

wrong, Trans Am> camaro> 03 cobra> neon>vr4 :kekegay:

oh i read that wrong :doh:

so you had time to race a VR4 but not others :rolleyes:

cause he knew it was a win!

:rofl:

:drama:

kicker

he didnt race anyone

Dude I can really car less what your car can do that was bought. Everyone probably wants to run you cause you seem to run your mouth non stop. So just go back to suckin your cars dick cause I really dont give a shit how fast it is…Ohh how old are you anyway you really seem to fit in to what I said earlier about 90% of mustang drivers act like dicks and drive like dicks…and did you even buy your own car or did mommy and daddy buy it.
I can see why everyone on here always complains about why they dont like you. You act like you have the greatest car in the world…No one cars you bought it that way…WHOOOOOO…So dont post anymore threads towards me cause I really dont give a horse shit what you have to say…This site really doesnt even talk about cars its just people bitching and talking about other BS crap

IBBLUEGOESONANDONABOUTHOWHEBOUGHTHISCARHIMSELF

hey idiot, get an education and learn how to read, I never said I ran one with my Cobra, but from previous knowledge I know VR4’s arent shit

Speak for yourself :zzz:

sorry, I buy my own shit

and I’d watch what you say before you run your mouth

youre the douche bag who’s driving around in a piece of shit ricer pickup
you come onto a CAR PERFORMANCE site, and diss a popular performance car? WTF do you expect to happen. fuckin moron

Edit: I really dont care what people think of me on here, I’m proud of what I have, and know what it can do, and so can most of the people on here vouch for it. I don’t rub it in your face, but you know what. With you, you little arrogant prick, I will. Don’t bad mouth what can tear you a new asshole

8psi

stock for stock, the cobra rapes the vr4 in every category

as well as mod for mod

i think its time for the lock, because this one is going to get ugly