Cobra vs. Random Crotch rocket

So after i finally get my car tuned i decided to take it downstate w/ me, and 2 days ago my buddy asked for a ride in it so we’re cruisin down rt xxx and i see this blue bike i have no idea what kind it was im thinkin a 600, come up behind me really fast and once he passes he got on the brakes hard so i figured he wanted to play. I pull up next to him we both slow down to 40 i start in 2nd and honk it off, we take off from 2nd to 3rd(about 80 mph) we’re dead even, in at about 100 he miss shifted and started to pull about a car - car and a half by 120 when i shut down. never got a chance to ask wat kind it was but we both gave a :tup: and went our separate ways…

Nice bike kill.

:tup:

:tup: nice kill for the Cobra!

whats done to the cobra?

2.75 pulley, CAI, x-pipe +cat back, and tune

when i get my tranny fixed… its you and me big guy :smiley:

in i come home on friday mornin, if it aint rainin nyirp gonna try for 11s

how does one miss shift a bike?

it was either that or he decided to hold it at redline idk

really??? you’ve never found a false-neutral between gears? happens all the time, esp. on yamahas… hmmm… :tup: to finally getting this thing tuned.

Pfff. I pulled this car at lancaster in my old gti.

only because you missed 2nd gear :frowning:

lol. hot car, nice kill!

Kid on bike must have been a noob. Was he wearing a short sleeved shirt and shorts. Yamaha’s suck so bad. lol Whats your car pushing at wheels???

Only between 1st and 2nd.???

100mph on a bike could make some noobier riders scared though, especially in a neck and neck race against a car…he probably conceded. Nice kill :spank:

lol you forgot i shattered my diff cover too…

I call BS everyone knows bikes are unbeatable :ohnoes:

True story…

I’ve found the false neutral before, but only in a lower gear and only if I was shifting like a bitch

Nice kill! How’d you shatter the diff cover? Also what kind of power did you put down with those mods if you don’t mind my asking?

prestigious kill

wheel hop will destroy the diff cover and cause it to shatter. it is a common failure on cobras if you don’t have the differential brace