Cobra w/pully(s)>ME

I knew u had some nice tires on there,u got going pretty good. Sry I didn’t make the run very exciting, I need a bigger turbo and a little luck. I wish I would have started before you so I could hear the SC as you passed:)

see u around:tup:

yeah ted holdin it down :tup: sounds like a good run guys

yep, every time you go to race them, its whine whine whine and then they disappear behind you…its so annoying :lol:

:eyebrow:

you going to be out this weekend bad azz… …
let you hear the whine… wait cant do that for you since you’ll be reading my plate… and not from you rear view cause there is no front plate

haha, notch DC5 had my subaru out and wasted some 0X mustang GT. The guy was all pissed off, because dan said “JAPAN #1” to him or something, he responded with, “go race a cobra, something with SUPERCHARGER”… Greg just said “why don’t you have one?”

sooooo i’m guessing by this post you think your faster than badass?

lol. not if he only pulled 2 cars on a wrx that hangs with a stock STi lol.

it kind of reminds me when i beat up on srt4’s and cobalts ss’s and they say “i want to race you withouyt your car tunned so i can beat you” its like WTF my car is stock besides a few extra Hp and whats done is done…
i had to say it cuz i know newman hates the idea of “chipped” VW’S and audis… but when you can get 40+ hp and 90+ lbs trq your stupid not to…it kinda wakes the car up a bit.

everyone should have a dream :lol: me and ted will settle up this weekend, I was about 9-1 vs him back in the day, but he is also “>” me on here. I suppose we at badazz racin can race each other and keep up the entertainment value for you guys

but good kill ted, you shoulda dumped the 250lb passenger, opened the bottle, turned on the supercharger, spooled the turbo, and showed him what its like at WOT :wink:

the “>” list isn’t all that accurate. i mean it’s as accurate as it should be but in real life terms the tops section is a little … fuzzy :wink:

its alot fuzzy at the top. but I wasnt out much last year to rematch, so he should be >. I dont mind tryin to go earn it back :slight_smile:

see what beating up on 4cyl winter cars can do for your ego!:stuck_out_tongue:

edit: I just noticed that F8Lvenem is on the who’s>who page!lol I guess the race was a good reference to where to start calling people out
*note to self: -firehawk853, -layzie, -fastmofo, -4g63girl…ok…got it:rofl:

its to bad the bottle was not working, or the twin turbos with the stock eaton… badazz gonna run ya with no bottle… i’ll even let ya look…

Chill dude, if I cant beat ugososlow I think me vs. badazz will be a waste of gas.

maybe you read my post wrong…

-lazie, -fastmofo = minus. it was a minus symbol, not a list

edit: O.

he was talking to badazz, not you. Lol, just some ball busting between the two of them

sorry if it sounded like it was to you but it was not. all this shit is in good fun. lot of shit talking going on.
its fun…

word, ted went from a power adder camaro to a power adder stang, so there is no way im gona let him off the hook without some smack talkin. I do owe him a good vid of his car though ,bc alot of times Im messin with him in our vids. Its just too bad a vid with me and him wont do him any good :wink: