Cobraman, Bladez and other cobra owners: Time to MAN UP

This really has me wanting a Terminator, not sure if you guys have seen this, i thought it was pretty BA… esp the track passes toward the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8xDJqxVX0&feature=related

lol

I bet thats an expensive combo

Oh for sure, just shows what these cars are able to do… just an idea for some people cough cough Greg cough who are looking to put some money into their cars.

I wish someone would remember me as a Cobra owner for once haha. Nice vids. Lots of power out of that car. I would make more power except I lack a roof. I would like to see what kind of suspension he has and what half shafts he’s using.

I remember you as gay :eekdance:

That’s tender. Just the fact that you remember me at all is all I need. :wink:

I will watch the you tube vid with the blk kenne bell cobra from time to time. the whine is siqq. I have been eyeing a rare white 04 cobra on egay. They are finally in my reach, just need to pay off the focus and next year ill be on the hunt. I personally wouldnt go turbo, ported eaton, whipple or KB on a cobra.

i hope for reasons other than the sound? :meh:

I agree. From the research I’ve done the smaller Whipple will probably be the route I’ll go someday. The IAT’s from the 2.3L whipple are significantly lower than that of a KB. The ported Eatons make good power too but aren’t as efficient as the Whipples or KB’s. The big boy KB(2.8H) and Whipple(3.4) are awesome but I don’t think I’ll need 600+whp for a street car.

sound first, hell the stock 350HP will make me feel like im in a rocketship compared to my focus. I would start off with the ported eaton and then move up if needed. I am also considering a drop top cuz of the family. Rides with the family and the top down FTW

wat? lol

to answer your ?. Yes, I would go SC because of the sound. lol . The second part of my post was for 99boomingt

lol… i was referring to your 350hp… they were rated at 390/390, underrated of course… i personally saw a stock cobra dyno in the high 370’s a few years back at P&J’s

you are correct. I have GTO LS1 specs stuck in my head. There were a few factory freak cars out there.

Love them Cobras :tup:

greg man up and do it!

that is an expensive kit. when all is said and done, it is roughly 11.5K to get it to work. I will consider one of these kits once my motor pops.

However, I might consider one of these while keeping the KB

^93 octane and a lil meth. could you imagine race gas??

You will make 600+ on the 2.3L whipple so you’re logic is flawed sir!! The 2.8H and whipple 3.4 both post the lowest IATs due to new designs and inlet revisions to allow for better flow. Either way you go, you’ll have a 600+ rwhp street car.

I want to see what the KB really can do pushing the boost to where it is supposed to be. Maybe after the stock motor calls it quits I’ll “man up” to a TT kit ;). We’ll see what the KB can do at good boost levels within its efficiency range instead of me running way below it. I’m sure it will be quite a surprise

i kno i kno but thats alot of cash