Cobraman04>Psycopjv>Biged with other randomness

looks like i got 2 days to fix my leaks…

it appears so…

Where is biged with he :tspry:

I’d like to get in on some of the action from the 12th - 15th. Maybe even Lancaster on Tuesday? I’ve been trying to get a race in with you in the S4 since the beginning of summer. Looks like you guys have been having fun while I’ve been stuck working.

this the nasty sounding (read :good) silver one that flies by occasionally?

No Pat this is Chip with the Pearl White one. I do believe I have one of the more robust exhaust around but I play things pretty low key except for when I go racing. I have been wanting a peice of the trans-am w/and w/o nitrous for a while too. I haven’t been out to mighty since your pre-nitrous days because of work. Hope to catch up w/ every one soon.

oh werd. i’m down as long as we can get a nice night sometime soon. this weather sucks.

i’ll be there to film. just give me a ring.

edit: you will need the spray for his car pat.

thats fine by me. i have no problem spraying.

thats fine by me. i have no problem spraying. i’ll spray someones grandma if she WOT’s me.

I raced a toyota 4 runner in my van the other day. Those fuckers are quick

edit. it was a 55-90 race… That is a pretty long race in a slow van.

its the 12th, mighty meet time

cobraman,…you just have too much car for me, i think even with tires u will pull me up top still.

idk i thought the runs we had the first time were closer, get real tires and we’ll find out

ya the first runs were closer bec i think i had less power bec of my leak- more traction…i know i need tires badly, but i just need to find a money tree with an extra $350 hanging off it

good racing with ya brian ur car sounds good , what kinda numbers u put down n/a?

His car is fucking LOUD (it’s a good loud obviously, it’s a Mustang, they all sound good :lol:). I couldn’t even hear my car next to his at WOT.

Def sounds good , I just wish he sprayed on me. Might have made it more fair ; )

301 rwhp 360 (?) tq i believe… your car should be trapping the same or faster than me in the 1/4th which is about where he is on spray… him on motor, you should eat him alive… i would get the car checked out

301rwhp, 364 rwtq NA

on the juice it is ~400rwhp(was 374rwhp on the dyno but had no heater on it), and 504rwtq