COD 4

yes its dx10. I wasnt impressed

dont know about the pc, i have the 360 .ver, and im not getting the pc ver.

picking up my pre-order for 360 tomorrow morning!!!1!!1!11!!111!1

:loopie::loopie: :loopie::loopie: :loopie::loopie: :loopie::loopie: :loopie::loopie: :loopie::loopie: :loopie::loopie: :loopie:

pc version ftw

[quote=“maverick27,post:24,topic:38120"”]

pc version ftw

[/quote]

obviously but xbox live is such a great platform for online gaming. Shooters are a shitload tougher with a controller but live makes up for it.

^^ they really need to integrate that ish already (360live + PC)

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:26,topic:38120"”]

^^ they really need to integrate that ish already (360live + PC)

[/quote]

NO THANK YOU! I can hold my own with a mouse but with a controller i am only comfortable playing with orther people that also have controllers.

mmm just got it, bout to move my box down to check it out in all its HD glory

me too, i ended up with the 360 version…tried and true.

ps3’s games will come…

[Creepy Mr. Roboto female voice on]
Hi, this is Ares from Gamestop. I’m calling to confrim that you’re copy of Call of Duty 4 Collectors edition will arrive on Wednesday. This is a Mature rated game. You need to be 17 or older or be accompanied by a parent to purchase. If you have any games to trade in on the cost of this game, please bring them in with you.

[/Creepy Mr. Roboto female voice off]

:ohnoes:

Finally everyone will see me live up to my gamertag :tdown: :frowning:

[quote=“Rx3,post:30,topic:38120"”]

[Creepy Mr. Roboto female voice on]
Hi, this is Ares from Gamestop. I’m calling to confrim that you’re copy of Call of Duty 4 Collectors edition will arrive on Wednesday. This is a Mature rated game. You need to be 17 or oldr, or be accompanied by a parent to purchase. If you have any games to trade in on the cost of this game, please bring them in with you.

[/Creepy Mr. Roboto female voice off]

:ohnoes:

[/quote]

hahahahaha :lol: I got that today too. I whitepage.com’d the number, realized it was from Texas, said WTF and let my voicemail take care of it.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:25,topic:38120"”]

obviously but xbox live is such a great platform for online gaming. Shooters are a shitload tougher with a controller but live makes up for it.

[/quote]

your right but imo you can’t beat the level of competition that comes with the pc version.

I also agree that fps on xbox is only good when playing against other people w/ controllers or on a lan.

360 vs pc would be massacre.

[quote=“Geoff,post:31,topic:38120"”]

hahahahaha :lol: I got that today too. I whitepage.com’d the number, realized it was from Texas, said WTF and let my voicemail take care of it.

[/quote]

stupid number called me twice at 9am on a sunday for halo 3

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:29,topic:38120"”]

me too, i ended up with the 360 version…tried and true.

ps3’s games will come…

[/quote]

fyi - COD4 for the ps3 is running 60fps in 1080p

i love this game.

Im gonna try picking mine up tonight

are u?

let me know man, just dont show up in your thong and expect me to be ready.

rob… pick mine up too :wink:

ugh i need to get dinner come with me

[quote=“RobHimself,post:39,topic:38120"”]

ugh i need to get dinner come with me

[/quote]

i’d love to… but cant.

have some things i gotta do

sorry man