COD4 for ps3 -

this is one of those arguements that will never be solved, better or worse. all depends on the person
360>PS3
… just like this classic one.
hatch>coupe

only downside to 360 really is the part when it breaks down, blu-ray u dont need it, i just burn my hd movies after converting them to divx.

lol i know, i HAD it and before i got my ps3 EXCHANGED. the story is i gave out my account so then my buddys can get the maps, and now that i have my new ps3, whenever i try to download it, it says my username is activated on 5 other ps3’s so i have to deactivate them. i have to call up my friends and tell em to delete that shit. i got 4 people to delete it already and it still says its still registered under 5 ps3’s

:mad:

Not really…

I think we all know that hatches are much better.

Ask people who have both a hatch and a coupe, majority of them will tell you that they prefer their hatches.

^shit… did i get those little signs wrong…

i was tired when i posted that
ohh well

i perfer the 360 and the hatch… thats what i ment.

hatch ftw!

so now,

ka vs sr?

K i need some help in deciding whether or not to get an xbox or a ps3.

I’m most interested in multiplayer games like COD since I use to play Counter Strike back in the day.

So what games are the best for which console and why do people say Xbox is the best for multiplayer games?

Ps3 Is the shit Cause of FREE ONLINE/INTERNET

^^ then why do people like Xbox live so much better?

is the platform that much better?

dont do it lol

Theres a reason you pay yearly for live, not to mention how much better quality online play is.

At BestBuy this is all we argue…yet it always comes down to online play. Its been decided xbox is in the clear here. Less downtime on updates, less server lags, better atmosphere, awsome features…the list goes on.

Although, I still like PS3…
It comes down to what you like the system for, don’t listen to everyone else. Just do some reasearch and make your own decision. Best thing i find to do is, look at game compatibility. Which games do you like are available for what console? Both or one?

end/

Hey dude, I actually have BOTH the PS3 and 360, so you definitely won’t get an biased opinion here.

I honestly love the 360 more in terms of gaming. I know you have to pay for xbox live but it’s worth it in my opinion, it’s really fun and the interface is very simple and easy to use.

Also, the 360 controller just feels so natural when you’re holding it. The ps3 controller that comes with it sucks… there’s no vibration so you will have to get the dual shock controller.

At the end of the day, I pretty much only play my xbox as it’s a lot more fun to me.

The only bad thing is that xbox’s aren’t too reliable and they break, but there’s warranty.

Btw, I only have 3 games for my 360… Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5 (world at war), and NHL 09.

^^Ya those are the games that I would only play as well. I’d want to try Gears of War 2 as well.

I love first person shooter games that need teamwork. Reminds me of the counter-strike days.

The thing that is kinda sketchy is the red circle and how often some people get it. What happens if i get it outside of warranty. I’m pretty much SOL no?

Heres a tip for you Samson.
Although you’ve already asked me about the discounts…still buy it at BestBuy, just buy the Performance Service Plan aswell. We cover the red ring of death during and out of the 1 year from MS.
So you’ll be covered for 3 or 4 years, i believe (its different terms on all products - my dept (laptops) is 2 and 3 year coverage) instead of 1.

If you know someone that works at Best Buy / Futureshop, they get 50% off the Service Plan, which makes quite a difference I’d say.

However, I know that there isn’t even a discount on the console for employees. They apparently lose some money on every console they sell.

But Samson, get the 360 then!

Also, you will find many people on Kijiji that can repair your Xbox and even mod it and you still be able to use it on Xbox live too. Not sure how true that is.

But the guy said that once he gets it fixed, there’s a guarantee and your xbox will never fail again. Not sure how true that is but it costs like $40 or so to get it fixed. 1 day turnaround time.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-services-other-25-off-Xbox-360-repair-mod-at-Xbox360repair-tk-W0QQAdIdZ88337575