PS2 outselling PS3

Another knock on this terrible system…the PS3. You would think with the terrible quality of microsoft that people would switch over to the PS3. Pretty bad people would rather go through 2-3 broken 360s than 1 PS3. First the excuse was that Xbox 360 had a 1 year lead, then they had no games, what is the excuse now that the 9 year old PS2 is keeping up with it?

I love the 360. I don’t care how much it breaks. I’ve played both and the experience with the 360 is 10x better IMO than the PS3. The only reason I would ever buy a PS3 is for the Blu_Ray technology and as a filter.

360>*

/thread

I agree man. I love the 360. The online is 1000x better, plus everyone i know has one. If they dropped the PS3 down to like $200 and released GT5 (which will never happen) i might buy one.

100% agree ^^^ I love my 360, and have played PS3 before and personally think 360 is sooo much better. I own 2 PS2’s, a Wii, and a 360. Probably would have a PS3 too, just to have it, but there are zero games that interest me on PS3 that I can’t get on 360.

Ive always like the controller of the PS’s better. Going from playing PS2 to my buddies 360 threw me off like a mofo! lol.

If I were to buy either on, I would personally go with the PS3, although it seems everyone and their brother has a 360… Im sure its mostly the price difference

Xbox360 controllers are tits!

I got used to em kinda playing COD3 with some buddies, I just prefer the simplicity of the PS controllers i guess… I dont play a lot of games.

I would never buy an Xbox, I just never have got along with them. And its not that I hate Microsoft, I have Windows and a Zune(love it). I bought a PS3, but only because I basicaly stole it for what I got it for. But the Wii is by far my favorite. When I have friends over that gets played the most(or the SNES) but just because its hacked, and I have every game thats worth having. The 360 is also hackable, but so far there has not been that exploit with the PS3, due to the Bluray discs are watermarked and crazy security in the NAND. So that being said I have 3 games for the PS3, because of the $$$, and I am considering selling it all ready, I have had it a month.

GT5 is “SUPPOSED” to release in Oct.

This is why I have PS3

…and Forza 3 is going to slaughter it

GT5 doesn’t have ricers in it

GT5 is the sim that the other try to be…

Well GT’s 4th attempt(GT4) was outdone by Turn10’s 2nd attempt with Forza 2…I guess Gran Turismo can keep trying.

How can you even compare that?
Xbox wasn’t even available back when GT2 was around. :retardclap

It’s ok, Forza > GT

I own both. I play neither. :lol

SOMETIMES Guitar Hero on 360 but that’s on the PC now with custom songs so fuuuu that.

Tryin to rile us GT fanbois?

Well GT3 is still my fav. GT1&2 were PS1, pre Xshit. GT3 could most likely have run on PS1, but was released for PS2, before Forza anything IIRC…

:blahblah

Comparing the two systems is like comparing Ferrari to Land Rover. Both have their place and perks. Same thing with Forza and GT. I enjoy both equally, but play PS3 more.

Forza has way more options/game modes/features than any GT game has had to date. GT5 better be as good as anticipated to keep up.