PS2 outselling PS3

He didnt say anything about GT2, he said that Forza 2 was a better game than GT4, which it was by far

forza 2 was also released after gt4 on a better system, if it wasn’t better it would of been something to talk about, the fact that it is better is no big deal.

i have both systems, i like the ps3 better but i do play my 360 more because of forza 2. forza 3 will be awesome, gt5 is never going to come out, but dirt 2 looks like its gonna be the tits too with ken block over seeing it.

the only reason i don’t have a 360 is because i refuse to pay for online. i already pay for online xbox live can go fuck itself.

you get what you pay for, other than the popular games most online PS3 games suck and have horrible lag online. I pay $5 a month for LIVE and have never had an issue, not to mention all the cool features and stuff that PS3 doesnt have. PS3 online is free for a reason.

for the amount i’d actually use it, it just wouldn’t be worth it for me.

i don’t pay for xbox live, i don’t play games online, i can still download all the add on content and thats all i care about.