COD4 is a gren fest

word… I played for like 5 days and made it up to captain… I made the mistake of forcing myself to be a sniper and with that kill cam… It totally fucked me.

Then I went with the LMG and was doing decent, until I got “Double tap” oh my how the kills just started adding up.

Double tap + deep impact = festivus of death.

Then with the 2nd shotgun + smoke grenades + slieght of hand + (yellow power up i forgot :()

30 kills in 10 min was soo easy just busting a smoker in the middle of a stage hauling ass through it and behind the enemies getting 5 kills cause for some reason no one likes to watch the radar and see me killing peeps behind them. get a good view of where i want my air strike and 10 kills quickly.

I really need to get that smoke grenade placement down. Some snipers can get me when I’m cruising across the open

ilcisdead what are u playin on i could have swore i played on your team in the past week i got this a little while ago for my ps3 is your name the same on that as on here mines mustang50

I only play PC. I have a cracked version… and only cracked servers lol

lol thats cool just was wonderin

Listen panzies…

Come to PC land and add ghostsquid to your xfire buddies. I’ll show you how to play.

And who uses frags? STUN MOTHAFUKKA then knife. Not too difficult.

On Wetworks I will run around with an Uzi, 3 stuns a frag and martyrdom. Any other time I usually have a Barret with my G36C with grenade launcher. The gillie suit is just cool. I don’t know if I like the Barret or not yet.

My highest streak to date is 24, but I don’t play on the noob servers… running 10:1 kill/death ratio isn’t fun, you run out of ammo and nades all the time.

Yea my highest streak was 20 kills no deaths… I ran out of ammo :frowning: