COD4 is a gren fest

All these post-christmas noobs equipped with martyrdoms and 3 x frag perks are starting to piss me off. :cry:

you see the grenade symbol pop up on the screen…you run or pick it up if possible. not too hard.

ah yes the typical crybaby player. it’s part of the game deal with it. i have no trouble going4-5:1 with all the newbs having it.

double post, sorry. not if you play hardcore.

:biglaugh: I know. lol.

With all the noobs the servers are getting fuxed hardcore. It’s been so bad since christmas, however…I don’t mind finishing in the top 2 everytime. :tup:

SHUT UP!!!

:wink:

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/10/dawson-crying.jpg

You need to get on right now and play.

are we talking console gaming ? if so thats as gay as skunk as he gets ready to march with his “crew” :lol:

PCFTW

watchin the game…

sorry

edit:

pat…ur an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry if i came across harsh. i just deal with it all day on our server so it gets old really damned quick.

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you when you’re all the way down there on the stats list at the end of the match.

i think xbox live was having issues in general since christmas. wonder how many people got xbox’s and signed up for LIVE. otherwise the last two days i have had NO issues getting in games.

It still doesn’t fix the problem i have with my noob teammates shooting at me.

i like to do that once in while to keep my team mates on their toes. LOL.

hahahah Martyrdom and the extragrenade damage is soo much fucking fun… run into a crowded room … and you’ll get an air strike just from dying lol…

of course you bust ass after them with the shotgun :slight_smile: and pump a few rounds off the ones that try to get away…

i just expect everyone to have martyrdom, i don’t get caught by it very much anymore

61" monitor FTW

:stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck ya i got it for my laptop ive been playin non stop since i bought it a few weeks ago

i have a cable hook up for the lcd tv so i can play on it. :stuck_out_tongue: