Code 16*Help!!*

I have a stock 1990 crx si, its throwing code 16 - fuel injector. The car runs like shit. It is not firing injectors one and two, only 3 and 4 are firing. So far i have changed the fuel injectors, Main fuel relay, throttle body, the spark plugs, spark plug wires and distributor(was throwing code 15) and its still THROWING THIS NASTY CODE 16!!

I’m not a mechanic but i’ve been thinking its somethin electrical… ANybody know how to fix this? I’ve had enough!

resistor box !

it’s definitely electrical. i can tell you what to do if you have a multimeter.

you need to buy a digital multimeter with a continuity tester on it. i got mine from lowe’s for about $12. basically, there’s two wires on each of your injector plugs. one wire is from the ecu that sends the signal to open the injector. the other wire goes to a resistor box, and then the signal goes to ground. either the wiring from the ecu is messed up, and the injectors aren’t getting the signal to open up. OR, they ARE getting the signal from the ecu, but the signal isn’t getting grounded.

you’re going to need to check to see if you’re getting voltage from the ecu to one of the pins on the injector plugs. then you’re going to need to check the other pins on the plugs to see if they’re getting a good ground.

if you get a digital multimeter, i can help you pinpoint your problem. worst case scenario, you’re either going to have to replace a couple wires, or a resistor box (cheap at junkyard).

thanks guys found the problem, it was the injector resistor box