Coffee at home??

^ its all the have at one of my jobs… i tried and…and like i said “not bad”

its about how many scoops you put in the coffee maker. As for the cream and sugar that wasn’t to much an issue for me. Just keep trying different combinations.

that shit from tops that you can ground up right on the spot is pretty good. the creamer is what makes timmy hoes so damn good!

so whats the secret?

how many scoops

I bought a coffee maker with a timer on it, so it makes coffee automatically at a set time every morning.

I wake up and walk directly to the coffee pot, with a pot already made and ready to drink.

4 scoops works pretty good for my coffee maker.

how big is the scoop? Table spoon?

how much water 6 cups? 8 cups??

lol the scoop thing that comes with a coffee can. As far as cups I just fill up the pot and dump it in. Standard 8-10 cup pot. Might have to try it a few times varying scoops to get your desired taste.

Its called a “French Press” and its easily the greatest way to make coffee, though not the quickest.

I’d say, French Press > Percolator> *

Starbucks has some great coffee blends, and they’re always coming up with new ones. Its not really any more expensive than any other gourmet coffee. Just remember, dont freeze the beans or keep them in the fridge. The essential oils get sucked out, and pre-ground coffee absorbs odors and flavors just like baking soda.

3.5 tablespoons of 8 O’Clock Medium Roast for 12 cups

12:20

It’s weird when I was working the 730am shift I had to have coffee, now that I am working the 115pm shift coffee is obsolete and I have no desire for it when I awake.

Weird.

I’ve been doing some searching, but have come up blank. Anybody know of a place local to get certified shade-grown beans? Aside from being way better for the tropics, supposedly the beans ripen slower and make a better tasting coffee. I’ve found 2 shops in Niagara on the lake that have it and another one on the Canadian side of the falls, but I really don’t want to cross the border just to get coffee.

Until then, one of the better beans I’ve found is the organic Guatamalan blend from Wegmans. :tup:

try premier, they have alot of coffee there

a funny story one of my roomates is a complete retard when it comes to making coffee, this kid makes the biggest mess i have ever seen, on the counter, floor, just a complete mess

As in the liquor store?

Try the Lexington co-op on elmwood, they have all kinds of organic hippie shit.

OK, I (like most people in the thread) need the morning coffee to get moving. I’ve been drinkin it long enough to lose most of that “YEEE EHAAAAH” effect.
Now my question is, whats the stongest ~alright~ tasting coffee out these days? I’ve been looking into grinding my own beans and getting the coffee maker that goes along with it, because I hear its got mo’ caffein in it.
Does anyone have a “prefered” brand of the “race fuel” high octane stuff? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!