FAST motorsports in Albany, NY (Attn: All LS vehicles)

That is a complicated answer in my eyes. I have tuned ltx vehicles but have stopped tuning the ltx computer.
http://www.eficonnection.com/24x/default.htm
Since this kit came out to retro fit the ls computer onto the lt platform I have always reccomending swapping to it then I will tune from there. I fully understand its an slight investment but the 0411 pcm is miles ahead of the lt computer and expands the horizon of what you can do with your engine and gives you much better control over your transmission as well. The DIY kits arent that expensive and the swap truly isnt that bad. Just sucks that GM IMO skimpped on the lt computer compared to the '749 in the syty and then the 0411 in the LS platform

I was on the list to goto that school since Adam at popsracing got me in as a favor. Had a business trip planned already so I have to wait for the next one. I have talked to Greg banish a few times before and he is a very smart man. Just wanted to take the class to confirm my practices especially with the late model virtual VE tables and the scaling when hitting injector flow limits or creating more room in the maf and load tables on high HP or forced inducted applications

A ton of LS platforms just recently more TBSS’s than anything else since they are the popular thing.

Very intelligent post and yes that holds 99% true. the priciples are the same just implementing changes from platform to platform

I agree as well. I.E. the tbss loads the motor harder than a vette so it takes less timing to get to MBT

Yes your car was a classic case of “dyno tune” otherwise known as PE raping. only major changes were injector flow rate, idle timing and WOT commanded fueling. The maf and ve were BONE STOCK!!! and it was commanding around 9.7:1 to get your 12.5ish afr at wot. I know these are details you and I talked about but details I wanted everyone to know.

Also, I have been lacking on posting results since I know guys will want pictures of the car or sometimes timeslips. I have no problem posting combo’s and results but in the respect that some of my guys still grudge race around here pics will not be posted.

F-body
afr 205 headed
custom spec cam by me
347 CI
stock crank
stock rods
forged pistons
525hp/500ft-lbs
6speed car through a 12bolt
3850lbs raceweight and still traps upper 130’s

F-body
“SBE” car