Coffee POLL: Tim Hortons VS. Dunkin Donuts

A recent survey revealed that eight o clock was the best regular and DD was the best decaf to brew at home. I remember seeing it on the news a while back.

tim hortons nuff said

:tup:

tim hortons. :slight_smile:

is this even serious? EVERYTHING at tim hortons is better
besides donuts, DD is the fuckin shit

Keep in mind most of NY has no idea wtf a tim hortons is. I grew up in Albany and only knew of DD’s.

That being said Tim Hortons quickly changed my mind since being out here.

i prefer starbucks, but i’ll take tim hortons coffee over dunkin donuts any day.

i hate starbucks

silly girls. wtf^

i think tim hortons doesnt expand past rochestor, well idk… ive never been to syracuse lol

oh yeah, and TH has fucking GREAT breakfast sandwiches compared to DD

i need strong ass coffee. tim hortons just doesn’t cut it and if i’m not in the city and can’t get to spot, starbucks does the trick.

TH’s is in syracuse, my friend won their contest for #1 TH Fan for that area. they gave her a $500 gift card.

i prefer tim hortons. i wish the delta sonic I worked at had a dunkin donuts. unfortunately we have eight o’clock coffee and it sucks. there is a tim hortons across the street though which is nice.

I drank TH for a few years and I just can’t stand it now. I get tea when I do to TH now.

I went to Providence, RI back in November and saw a Tim Horton’s in a gas station by where my friend lives.

the closest tim hortons to me is in michigan :frowning: cant wait to move back to buffalo next friday. i’ve been in tim hortons withdrawl

we have starbucks at school, and on top of the fact that the same drinks are 4x the price, they just don’t taste great to me. i just like the coffee at TH what can i say

i dont drink coffee anyways, but i usually go there every day/otherday for breakfast

Tim Horton’s Hot Apple cider? :shrug:

Tim Horton’s Bacon Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich?:shrug:

YES

This shouldn’t even be a comparison, Timmy’s > *