Is Dunkin Donuts popular in Buffalo?

I think they are so popular here because they advertise where ever the Redsox are. I can’t stand Dunkin Donuts and I didn’t think they were too big in Buffalo. They are seriously on every other corner here. I’d bet at least 3x more DDs here than Starbucks.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02DOceKdOd8o5/610x.jpg

they have been starting to pop-up recently actually. The Tri-State area is all dunkin. Their coffee fucking rocks.

DD owns TH in bagels and donuts by far

tim hortons just has bigger selection

o and DD has the white hot chocolate

best drink ever

and now the arabs are starting to own them, just like 7-11

There are at least 3 within 2 miles of my house.

I go there over Tim Hortons purely because Tim Hortons lids suck balls. I got sick of having to wipe down my center console every time I got a cup of coffee there.

I think they are fucking delicious

their hash browns are the shit

Ton a Brazilians in Boston own 'em in Boston.

side note: This would be a good franchize for someone in Buffalo.

a bunch have popped up recently… like they’ve opened three new franchises close to me (or my commute) within the last 6-8 months.

I’ve tried their coffee… :tdown: :tdown:

Haven’t tried anything else

I’m with mr kuk, their coffee sucks. I should go take a picture, I can get 4 of them in one shot. There is Rt 9 out here (kinda like Transit) and they are literally across the street from eachother so you don’t have to turn around to get some DDs lol.

It’s Mr. Uk. Nik Uk.

Their coffee’s fine IMO. But then again I drink my coffee black and a lot of people have said that it’s the creamer that makes Tim Hortons so good/popular.

The best part is that most DD have XL coffee’s. :tup:

^lol, alex was prolly around when this nik name started at a pizzeria many moons ago.

Tim Horton’s creamer is laced with crack. We can’t help our addictions.

alls it is is light cream, can get it at wegmans, very good!!

really? I’ve tried a couple of different creamers (even using the Tims coffee grounds from their stores) to replicate the shit… i’d save so much money. lol.

Yeah the Arabs. That brings to mind a story involving a male friend and an Arab employee at a DD. The Arab flashed his junk at my friend! Don’t know why, he just did.

It was the DD on Union and Maryvale. Steer clear!!

Their cappucino blows timmy hos away since its a real one not one of the gas station vending machine garbage.

I do enjoy DD coffee and hash browns quite a bit, never really tried anything else.

Its new england. DD / Bess Eaton / etc are about every 50 ft. It has nothing to do with “advertising where the redsox are”. People chow that shit up up there.

What the fuck is a cappucino? Is that something the gays drink?

Double Double 4L