Is Dunkin Donuts popular in Buffalo?

I got hooked on Timmy Ho’s because of RadioShack. The large double doubles were fairly cheap and only a few blocks down. Did the trick for me back then :slight_smile:

$1.46 for a medium DoubleDouble now.

tim ho’s iced double double kthxbye

lol… I was paying 1.05.

Timmy ho’s for the win. I’m canadian so it’s in my blood lol.

When I worked/lived in Canada the past two summers, there were 7 seperate tim hortons on my way to work. and most of the drive was a long rural road.

There a bunch of places where there’s a Tim hortons store, then right across the street is a gas station with a tim hortons drive thru attached.

Not a fan of DD, much rather have Timmy Ho’s, but I’ll need to get used to DD as there are no TH’s in Vermont.

wtf doesn’t any1 like the white hot chocolate?

it owns any TH drink (cept mint choc ice cap supreme)

is that another one of those drinks for the gays?

i need my cafine.

Maybe because DD started in Boston.

DD has the turbo hot, thats a shot of espresso in your coffee. Pretty fucking potent.

So, do you spit or swallow?

:clap:

They just started to pop up here in Vegas and I’m so happy about that. I tried to get in on buying one but I missed my window. They’re opening 63 of them within the next year here. No Timmy Ho’s here though.

i really hope your kidding and know what a cappuccino is, if not get out of the house some.

LOL Kev, I know what they are. I still think they are for the gays.

Actually, unless its an ACTUAL cappucino, which is :tup:, but not some mixture of powder & hot water.

lol, i wont go near powder water crap

i just make them at home, and im not even a fag lol

TH & DD both make their cappucinos from powdered mix…

If you have a capp machine at home (dago that you are!), then :tup:

If not, Fag.

:slight_smile:

Large iced Coffee triple triple T Ho’s. God i love that stuff. I’ll buy T Ho’s with my last money over smokes.

phew, im safe then. no fag here.

tim hortons does have xL, they’re just called large in the states. Canada, the large is a medium

i’m guessing everyone knew that but if you didnt. lol