Is Dunkin Donuts popular in Buffalo?

I like my coffee like I like my women:

Black and as large as possible.

:uhh:

Ground up and in the freezer?

:slight_smile:

Tee hee. :beer2:

I miss Tim Hortons

Even my girlfriend who has spent maybe a whole of 5 weeks in buffalo has become a big Tim Hortons fan.

They have them around here but they’re few and far between, and way out of the way.

Timmy hos ftmfw. I had dunkin donuts coffee twice and i hated it both times.

omg yes!

DD coffee gives me stomach cramps and the runs.

Dunkin has a bunch of weird indian people working at the lockport location.

I don’t go there, because they don’t understand english. I can’t even place an order at the counter without them fucking it up.

The drive thru is impossible.

Tim Hortons service is much faster, I hit the drivethru every morning for a medium coffee.

USA Today says that americans like mcdonalds coffee the best.

The ones around me takes them 15 minutes to pour a cup of coffee, and it tastes like it was left on the burner for 4 hours.

Terrible…

I’m going to just buy a 9 dollar coffee maker and start making my own.

Tim Ho’s ftw

number 2 breakfast

I always preferred DD over TH. and Def over the overpriced crap at starbucks.

I drive a couple miles out of my way to DD on the way to work for my iced cawffee…but it must be the Bostonian in me.

Tim Hortons > *

Ugh,I love all coffee to be honest.

Except anything from gas stations.Wilson farms is tolerable if nothing else is around.

DD didnt last in the 90’s,i’d like to see them stick around though,amazing cookies and overall better quality baked goods compared to Tims.

omg DD breakfast crossaints are the shit. DD has better dough nuts. Timmy Hos has better bagels. coffee is coffee.

no way man.
Dougnuts taste better at Tim hortons, so do the cookies.
As far as muffins I dont eat muffins but my girl says DD are disgusting.
I dunno the only person I know who likes DD better is my dad.
Reason is the Cup, he says if you let Tim hortons coffe sit (hes a mechanic) that it gets funny taste because of the cardboard cup, which DD dosent.

Fully agreed. McDonalds coffee freaking SUCKS.