You Know what I hate the most in the mornings?

The people on the Drive-Thru in Tim Hortons blocking the drive way and street…stop being so god damn lazy and park your car and get your piece of shit coffee that’s sucks anyways. Do not block the god damn street! damn it!..stupid lazy people.

rant off

I hate picking somebody up an hour before you have to leave and then they bitch to you about being 5 minutes late…

I hate it when I just wake up and run out the door without taking my morning shit

I like Tim Horton’s coffee. But yes the line pisses me off too. I just run in and get my coffee. I’m in and out in the time that it takes them to get through 2 cars in the drive-thru

:word:

know what i hate most, first thing in the morning? complaining. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate the little 7th graders that use my driveway as a busstop and don’t move their asses out of the way when i back out

also I hate nyspeed in the morning. all these early posts are garbage :nite:

When there’s a line at Tim Hortons I skip them and go to Dunkin Donuts. They have better lids anyways that don’t spill all over my dash. Plus now they have Turbo Coffee! I had turbo in my Jetta on my drive to work last week! It’s a mix of espresso and filtered coffee. It’s like 3x’s the price. Big rip off.

or Wilson Farms have better coffee too

I hate people… /fin

yea that can be rough sometimes

This morning I’m just hating this hangover lol.

i was going to say the same thing, i hate getting like 20 min into class and realize that you need to take your morning beer shit

That one on Erie and NFB is brutal.

Is a “turbo coffee” the same deal as a Red Eye from Spot?

Yeah I just stay away from that one. Not sure about Spot, I’ve only been there a couple of times ever. The turbo coffee at Dunkin I guess is a shot of espresso in a cup of regular coffee. Then they charge almost 3 bucks for a medium, and it still tastes weaker than Tim Hortons.

I’ll have to try Wilson Farms.

I still say that the best cup of coffee I’ve ever had was at Amy’s Place on main a few years ago. Of course I may not have been quite the conesseur (sp?) that I am now. It was really good in Costa Rica, with those nice fresh beans. The espressos in Portugal scared me. The “coffee” in Angola (Africa) was too bitter for even me to drink, and I prefer it when my spoon stands up straight! :stuck_out_tongue:

/ramble

i hate college. Thats about it.

I miss college…mostly for the girlies lol.

I miss all the cleavage that comes back out on campus right around this time of year, after hibernating all winter.