Coffee Shops

i didn’t ask for nudes. i asked for pics. upon further inspection i will guide you in the ways of women and dating. until then this thread goes nowhere.

Nah i can’t post pictures of her up on the interweb. I dont even have any to post.

Poor kid hasn’t learned about the friend zone yet.

you mean to tell me that there is a 17 year old girl out there who doesn’t have a myspace or a facebook? what’s this bitch’s name?

Nah i know all about the friend zone unfortunately. Tried to avoid it at first. Failed miserably now just going with the flow.

Wait, so you like her, you got friend zoned, and now you want to go to a place she’ll like and buy her coffee?
Your only shot is to stop talking to her for a month or so and let her see you around other broads, but not make it look obvious. Don’t dig yourself deeper.

She does have a facebook, but i ment like pics saved. I cant say her name or post pictures i dont want to be posting that shit. If your really that interested in seeing PM me. I’m just not going to post em on here.

Well the only reasoning for the coffee is I lost a bet that I have to owe up to. But I know what your saying, ive tried all that didn’t work out. Stopped talking to her let her come to me, hung out with other girls and let her know about it without making it obvious…still stuck in the friend zone haha.

cut her off completely. save the money for the coffee.

oh jesus christ. you are friend zoned bad. listen to uncle dex and aunt joe. cut this bitch off as she is no good for you. if she posts you up on said bet hand her 5 dollars and tell her to get it herself.

+karma for dating advice.

Too hard to cut off since I work with her. I already tried that approach. Didn’t work out. Plus she started just coming to me and i couldn’t just ignore her. Bitch is being difficult.

you were on the right track then you fucked it up.

continually blow her off. women want what they can’t have. no matter how hard she tries, blow her off. like joe said, you need to go at least a month. avoiding girls at work is easy. probably the easiest place to avoid them.

This went from a simple question about coffee shots to dating advice haha. Yeah i might as well give it another shot and see what happens. Odds are she won’t be bothered and ill never talk to her again haha. All i wanted to know was a good coffee shop haha.

drop her off at a tim horton’s and pick her up 2 hours later. she’s not worth your trouble. :highfive:

HAHA funny you say that…Not too long ago went for ice cream with her and another chick from work. Well on the way back we stopped back at work where the closers had to wait for the carpets to be cleaned so we went n hung out there. They ended up pissing me off so i left told them to find another ride home. She wasn’t too thrilled.