Buffalo coffee shops...

are totally junk.

Seriously.

I went to sit my ass down in Spot and everybody was loud and obnoxious. I wanted to read this terrible book on terrible things without having to hear about who had sex with who, who got totally plastered last night or who did what to their hair. Not to mention North was backed up all holy hell. Why I decided to turn down North I don’t know.

Anyway. I should probably read this chapter after making myself some green tea from the Hoowah that was “prepared with special sanitary method.”

THANK GOD.

Tatse FTW :wink:

I almost called you. ho.

The one next to Brennans is nice.

I do agree though,not many non-chain good ones in this area.

when I was in school I used to go to the Spot on Elmwood to meet people for projects, it was ok. Now I can walk there from my house, and I havent been there once.

what Spot did you go to, i hit the one on Elmwood all the time to do work, never had a problem.

when i was on elmwood… i used to go to spot with the roomates…

gets too busy now

Which one on elmwood… I LOVE the one right by blockbuster, elmwood and cleaveland… my dad lives at 54 cleveland, right next to canisius… Man, the girl and me used to go there.

fuck that bitch. thanks for dragging up memories like that when im drunk, fucker

Well, maybe I need to be FightinCorey and fend emos off with my thermo book!

I went to the one on Chippewa. I walked in and left after noticing it was too busy. Then when I walked out I thought, “Now what?” and then…despair, shiver, got in my car, drove around, and noticed there was nothing.

The Elmwood Spot is always crowded.

I wonder if that tea place was open. Hm. I should have checked. Most people are slutty Americans and drink coffee exclusively, but I do not discriminate against a good cup of lavender tea.

Buffalo coffee shops are just gay in general. Read a fucking book at home, its like you want to be noticed or disturbed at a coffee place or something. Its a place of social gathering, not a fucking library. STAY HOME.

will…chills.

sorry, sorry. its been awhile since i had my jager fix and tonight seemed appropriate cause she called and told me she was fucking another dude tonight

My house is not quiet. It’s time to move out this summer. I don’t fit in with the family anymore.

Cool move out , but dont think going to a coffee house is like going to a morgue ya know

Maybe you’re one of those obnoxious people?

Naaahh, I dont go to gay places like that.

Do you bump into people and make frat boy sounds?

Fucking shut up, I like places like that, I sat at starbucks today in Columbus asshole town Georgia and read my book “I hope they serve beer in hell” by Tucker Max (www.tuckermax.com) and enjoyed a sammich and some frappachino so die

HAHHAHAH, you a lie.

hahaha JDMSIR is a closet feg.