Coilover Junkies ENTER! HELP

i think this would be better here than in the tech thread, but heres what i have -

recently purchased a 5 lug conversion for my ek civic and came with some CRAZY badass coilovers which have come to my attention that are a full competition race coilover - ive tried to research what these are and have been finding retail prices in the 3000 range… is this true ?? i can give you guys the part numbers and all the english writing on them and see what you guys can find ? i can also post pics of what they look like and see if you guys know

CAR SPECS 99/00 EK9 JDM CIVIC TYPE R

FRONT SPRING PART NUMBER - KCS65-17820

FRONT SHOCK PART NUMBER - SJB0551WH

THE SHOCKS ARE KYB THEY SAY

THE TOP OF BOTH FRONT AND REAR HAVE A DIAL WHICH CAN BE SPUN 4 DEGREES 1/2/3/4

FROM SOFT TO HARD I ASSUME… anyone have any ideas what these are ? if they are tein ha like most ppl have been saying… all i know is that the front springs are some HEAVY duty springs…

BTW: these came off a full ctr race car, complete with cage, underbody diffuser, and aftermarket lsd, drive shafts, yellow brake pads - etc

pics soon

If you google the spring and shock part #s the KYB web info comes up.

Seems to be a KYB package. We have similar ones for our Sentra… very nice.

Gay…it’s definitely gonna be too stiff on the street.

fuck my life, sasha said hondas usually have high spring rates but not like this… im going to be putting these on tomorrow i’ll let you know how they are, should be bouncy fun… lol