Collections jobs?

Im looking for a new job and have considered doing collections. How is the actual job? What exactly do you do at work? Anyone know of a company hiring right now? Any info would be great.

it’s not bad most poepl end up hating it … decent turn over rate … you can make tons of cash if your good… i got really go at it twards the end but by then i hated it

What is the differance between being good and bad at collections? What exactly do you do doing collections? I understand that you are collecting peoples debts, but how is it that you get paid? And what makes people not like it?

check the nyspeed phone directory sticky and give me a call

i’ve been at NCO for a little over a year and a half, starting pay is 8/hour, plus you can bonus unlimited depending on how hard you want to work, only hire full time,friday 8AM til 5PM, then of mon through thurs you get two more 8-5 days, and two 12-9 days…your choice…they’re flexible with working splits too (like 8-12 then 5-9 to make a full day)

dont wanna get into all the details, but if you’re serious about it send me a pm or leave me a voicemail

PMed

:tup:

LHR inc

Mon- Fri 8 - 4pm

2 nights a week 1 - 9pm no weekends, 1 full hour paid lunch…$10hr

once you are in the senior collector collecting $7000 in fee every month your starting pay will be $17/hr…good money

average is about + $25/hr

Did it for a couple of years, hated it towards the end

iam sure youll be calling me

Why do you say that?

Bank of America have great positions

i deliver to lhr. i always tell the people as im leaving to remember to put their cover page on their tps reports. they usually get a good laugh about it. once someone said “fuck you pizza guy.” he wasnt very amused.
my friend that used to work with me quit to work collections. the first month he was like omg jam this is great im making so much money, i love it. 6 months into it he wanted to fucking kill himself. seriously. like he hated life. didnt want to get out of bed in the morning. he was miserable.

so ya, good luck!

I hate it, good money but I hate it…This job is definitely not for everyone.

its ajoke saying collectors are always calling me. its not because iam broke its because i forget to pay my bills lol

Ya I understand that lol Ive been there

can someone explain to me exactly what a collections position job entails and how one can make more money like bonuses? also, would you have to have had any experience before getting the position?

simple…you have a monthly goal, once you get that goal, everything you collect from that point until the end of the month, a percent goes in your pocket…the more you collect, the more you bonus, no limits…

i’ve personally seen bonus checks of over $20,000…that’s one check…it’s rare, but still :pimp: