Working for collections......

Anyone work for collections ? after being laid off from continental automotive systems, Im kinda looking for a new job. Being 19 and having little to no experience in anything, and having gotten used to a larger salary than most of my age group, needless to say makes the search a bit difficult. My cousin works for a collections agency and opened my eyes to it, he says it blows but he and I have a bit of a different definition of “work ethic”. So Im looking for anyone that may have or still does work for collections that may be able to give my an insight on what I May be getting into, thanks

-Ian

I heard you have to be ruthless. Good luck

Im a heart less bastard…

calling all internet tough guys. you can now get paid to be tough behind your phone/computer. GENIUS!

he really is

then you will do just fine.

i did it for over a year and made great money at 19 and 20. i quit because i hated work after a while but it’s pretty good money for what you do.

you can make great money if your good.

He’s a softy!

Yeah thats what I’ve heard, Im really interested in trying it it Im sure it can suck balls at times, but whatever. I just hope the amount of fucksticks that refuse to pay there bills, cancels out the people who really have fallen on hard times, chris is right Im a bitch and fool know one, HaHa

you’ve obviously never seen ian when he’s pissed…

iv seen how pissed ian can get over idiot drivers at the mall, i cant imagine when someone wont give him their money!

I cant remember a time when you would have, But seriously hope you haven’t LOL

HaHa OMG, tip of the ice berg rob…seriously, man people are fucking retards though

mr. carlson…

if you can hold an attitude of going to work and building a lot of hate for anyone you get on the phone with you’ll go far. i countered it all with drinking and seeing my paycheck. Having my own office was nice too.

Oh…Yeah that wasnt one of my better rants, neither one was it one I was proud of but yeah thats my old night and day switch, HaHa

i think every person in the class had their jaws dropped. i thought carlson was gonna kick your ass

I dont drink to concur stress…its self destructive and yeah I can go all day on that one, anyway Im sure I can round up enough spite to get the job done, and I dont think and entry level person would get a private office would they ?

you might be lucky enough to have your own cubicle.

I dont even remember why i was pissed, I was just angry that day, Im not going to out myself here in public but I have a problem…:roflpicard:

Perfect, I’ll come in throw on some death metal, browse a few fail posts in OT and I’ll be set.