Colonie Motorcycle crash yesterday??

Same shit happed to me when I went down. I had a whitness, the nurse that saw it happen and stabilized my dome as I laid waiting for help. She was following me and neither of us were speeding. She saw me enter the turn, see the shit ton of gravel ahead, stand it up out of the turn and get on the brakes and head for the driveway/yard I expected to exit the road at. She told the officers everything and they still “investigeted the scene” they measured the one skid mark I left and said I was goign way too fast. when I was goign through all that, all I wanted to pay attention to was not locking the front brake and tucking the tire, and I just wanted to point it towards the driveway… I was all over the rear brake knowing it wouldnt do squat for me stopping and didnt care about a flat spot at the time! I still got, impruident speed & failure to stay right. Both dismissed after the fact anyways.

Sorry for offending you, saddle bags. I didn’t state shit. I offered a possible (keyword) explanation as told by my friend. No one knew the real story right away, so naturally, what you get is rumors/misinformation. That doesn’t make anyone idiotic or make it BS. It’s people thinking/wondering. Or should we always just assume that every crash is/was a result of a medical incident? Relax kimosabe.

RIP to the man, now that we know what might have happened thanks to his wife and yourself.

And +1 to you for stopping to help.

bad pun