Come Play Battlefield (BF2, BF3 & Now BF4)

I have not played in months, what server, or what is your handle so I can look it up fuzz

Well it’s quite tricky:

It’s “FuzzyFish”

[/shock]

lol, someone pick a time and I’ll play. I just got off of the War is Hell server and I didn’t think I’d like the ‘no vehicals’ gameplay, but it’s awesome!

ONI ONI ONI!!!

I am free most nights after 8am, we should set up a time to all meet like we did before

:word:

Remember the time Onyx was flying the blackhawk at Kubra Dam and we kept spawning on him and jumping out of the chopper just to get mowed down by the other team. Good times :lol:

hehe, ya, and I would glady throw my life away again

im down, i was just playing earlier today

Bump, you know you have nothing better to do now if you still have internet access. :slight_smile:

bump! Finally bought Secial Forces to get all the weapon unlocks. This rank is a bitch… 15,000 to next rank still! Fuck

bf:2142 ftw

:word: my name on there is “just_a_noob

look for me, im forumtdot

I’m not sure if anyone on here has this, but its kind of like AOL instant messanger but not. You can talk to just your online game friends either in a game or just like AIM. Kind of a cool way to find out where everyone is without coming here. . . not that this is a bad place to come. Check it out. I’m ‘98FreakGTP’ on there as well. . .

http://www.xfire.com/download/

Anyone on here still play?

christ how did i know it was you who bumped this thread.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:296,topic:7169"”]

christ how did i know it was you who bumped this thread.

[/quote]

Somebody had to! I knew you weren’t going to cause you hate BF2 now cause you keep getting :rubicant:

getting PWned by the PB updates and faggy lag. Sure as hell not by you. I aint on your list yet.

I had been playing BF 2142… but that’s no fun anymore since I’ve maxed out my rank and weapons.

I’m going to get back into BF 2

Bump for BF nerds; Battlefield 3 can be pre-ordered starting now :slight_smile:

This is it! We are very excited to announce the first details on Battlefield 3 and to kickstart the preorders for the Limited Edition!

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign – all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound? All this built with our powerful new game engine Frostbite 2, which you’ll hear and see a lot of in the months leading up to launch. For the full reveal on Battlefield 3, stay tuned for links to our cover stories hitting the gaming press throughout February, starting with Game Informer right now.

Battlefield 3 will release this Fall. You can preorder the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition at www.battlefield.com now. The exact contents of the Limited Edition will be revealed around GDC.

Secure your copy of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition at www.battlefield.com

Stay tuned at www.twitter.com/battlefield and follow our Community Manager @zh1nt0 for the latest news and community happenings relating to Battlefield 3

Teaser: