Fallout 3 XBOX 360

Released 3 weeks early lol.

Grab it now!!!

For Steve–XBOX360!!!

lol

shut up jerkface.

why are u mean to me

:OW@#%@$#^@^@^ ^&($#@KGHH BNVXCCU N<BIL <&ULI

really? officially or snky? on a quick search, can’t find anything saying it’s out

edit: if it’s snky, I’d feel bad about d/ling it. Bethesda is one of the best companies out there using “loose” (simple cd check) copy protection, on behalf the their customers. That alone gives me more reason to support them over companies like EA

28th is official. As much as I shouldn’t I think I’m going to pickup an xbox today.

Its only because I care

you are going to mod it as well?

blah blah blah, its released, and ur shit isnt modded so u cant even play it lol

and why would i post 3 weeks early if it was the official release lol

Ugh. Why can’t someone figure out how to crack the PS3? Is it really that difficult?

cause sony blows and to be honest alot of these latest games are getting much better reviews on the 360.

Alot of studdering and shit on the ps3 games lately from what ive read.

:frowning:

I’m having a sudden change of heart about selling my 360 now :smiley:

hey uh… kev, what are you doing later?

Lol, had my xBox running for 15 minutes… RRoDead. :lol:

Ugh RPGs are lame

Looking at your earlier post you just bought it today right?

Started Fallout download last night but then canceled it to play some R6V2 with the brother in law on live and forgot to start it back up. Going to log in remotely and start it back up again so I can check it out tonight.

damn… I really want to play this.

Does anyone here have the new xbox with the falcon mobo? What method did you use to flash the firmware?

lol what?

where or who did u buy it from?

google xbox360 textbook, all the info u need there.

thanks man… there’s no special hardware required is there? I might shoot you a text this weekend if I have issues

Flashing has nothing to do with the motherboard. It all depends on the DVD drive you get. From what I’ve read all 360’s built after July, as well as all RRoD repairs, are coming with the new LiteOn drive that so far has been unhackable. You can extra the DVD keys from it and flash them onto one of the MS28 drives (which you can get on ebay for about $40), but that’s not a real easy process either.