coming soon 1st vq35 sentra in pgh!!!

well, the guy who does the vq35 swaps for the sentras finally figured out a way the have no cel, so i plan on shipping my car down to louisana in a month or so. it takes about 1 month to complete the swap…

included with the price is i/h/e, and i am going to get a set of jwt cams also installed while the engine is out, plus i will it tuned. With all said bolt-ons, it should be in the 260whp range or more…also, all engines are less then 25k miles, so they are fairly new…

seems like a shitload of work for only 260 whp to me…

yeah, but probably 280ftlb instead of 100 :stuck_out_tongue:

It may sound like a load of work, but VQ + snails = WIN :stick:

Wouldnt an sr20 be the best bang for your buck for an sentra?

Problem is they bring a premium with racewars coming up next week :sex:

OH SNAP

x2… why go through all the work and money?

So how much does it cost for the swap? And I hope you are going to beef up the front suspension once you add like 200+lbs to the front end haha.

It would just as much fab work as the VQ35, He has a newer one with the QR25.

i remember seeing videos with vq35 it def ran pretty good. it is neat swap though. good luck with it.

260whp is alot. I mean. Most bolt on mustangs dont put down more then 250.

goodluck!

it costs almost the same to swap in the vq35 as a sr20…plus the vq35 makes more power stock. the cost of the swap is around 4500.00, plus any bolt ons i want besides i/h/e. that is incuded in the price. i am getting jwt cams.

i already hav etein coilovers, nismo suspension bushings, eibach swaybars, and a few other suspension goodies. i had those on before i planned this, the next thing is a brembo kit

yep, the sr20 only came in certain se versions from 2002-2003, and they were limited, and it was a n/a sr20…

I know Travis and he does some pretty good work on these so I think you’ll be happy with the results. The VQ35 in a B chassis is a very neat swap and you’ll be capable of running high 12s/low 13s on slicks before adding boost or juice.

I wouldn’t mind putting a VQ into my P11 someday.

I’d like to see an Altima with a VQ40

i seen a video of a b13 with the vq35, it was sick, also there was a awd b13 someone did.

but travis does great things with theses swaps, i cant wait…he has gotten a few of them over 300whp…but thats a lot more $$…i am thinking just gett he swap, get used to driving that, and see what happens…

Sounds like a sweet daily driver.

Yea, thats sick! You still might need to up the spring rate in the front… Def post up some pics and vids when its finished.

i will when its done, he posts pics throughoutt he build, so i will post pics of that. as for springs, a lot of guys running the same coilovers with the swap have no issues with the suspension. it is only around a 100 lb increase, as the battery might get moved to the trunk