Commerce court hwy'7

its sexiness haha

you bet ill be there…i was at the last one and ive got nothing better to do with myself lol

Yo RealityZ33, dont worry about not slowing down in time, I saw you! I actually thought about getting back on the 7 to chase you down. but then I had to go to commerce to meet some friends which i was late already. hahaha

Brickyard Owns. I love the Pearlescent change on it.

haha, next time I am just going to turn into commerce court and wait for you!

Rz33:)

Hahaha, you can find me underground. I always park on the left side after you enter the underground parking entrance. FIND ME! =)

Oh were you driving north on woodbine? I saw a black 350z on the opposite direction when going south, but didn’t get to pay attention to details to see if it was a 35th.

haha, now I KNOW!:slight_smile:

No not I, I was trapped at my uncles house yesterday helping him with his new laptop…(fun?! :confused: )

I should be up along there tonight. Well I guess I should it depends on whether or not my friends and I decide on Rama or Niagara…

Cheers,

R350z:)

WHICH SUPER BLACK 350Z was driving east on hwy 7 at 2 am going UBER SLOW with license plate AC5*7 just now? it also had a re-badged “fairlady z” on the rear and what looked like deep dish rims and maybe summer tires on :S

ooo, David, any of your friends?

was it lowered? I remember seeing a black Z lowered with a set of TSW Thurtons rolling around the yonge & eglingtion area…i don’t remember the plate though…and for some reason i didn’t pay attention to the badging either…

im going to assume this is the same charger u ran on hwy7

http://tunertrader.vidiac.com/search/charger/0/bcf5eb4e-43c4-4a9b-b719-983201435c93.htm

your next step should be running this sleeper on 7 =)

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/camry/0/1454be1e-14cb-4aaa-82fc-985b016c40d1.htm

:smiley:

hmm… seen plenty of black Z’s around my areas owned by rich fobs. i’m surprised how many of them are still on summer tires. but can’t remember license plates.

yeah, they’re retarded to run in this weather … at least the dude i bumped into figured it out since he was going SOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOW … christ …

hahaha and what are u driving?

my honda with it’s vtaaak … :slight_smile: haha

Was at our ‘secret location’ this Saturday evening for bubble tea and relaxation with a friend…

The entire top level was iced over… had ‘fun’ in a non-veee-takkk civic… that said, I don’t think you’ll be able to get up there with bald winters though David! :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, i went there 2 days ago for some pics. Had no problems going up there hahahaha. Tried a couple donuts, but WAYYYY to bumpy and icey, hahaa

Oh yeah, I have v-tec in my Z too. IT KICKS IN AT 3000RPM BITCH!!! TAKE THAT HONDAS!!!

haha, :drivin

My VTEC on the Z kicks in when i start the car :smiley:

I thought CVVTCS kicks in at 3000rpm. Didn’t me and kiss my azz have a LONG ass discussion about this?