Commerce court hwy'7

I was cruising by last night for some bubble tea and saw a bricksyard and SB…

Anyone on this board? I tried to catch up but some stupid fob cut me off.

Cheers,

Rz33:)

i was around there, but it may have been another sb 350z, unless the one you saw was super loud and setting off car alarms :slight_smile:

i’ve spotted a brickyard around that area before too (a few months ago), at the sunoco by yonge & 7.

Brickyard and the 06 Interlagos Fire are such amazing colours…wish that was an option in 04…I wish there were so many things that were options in 04 haha (ahembrembos+leatherahem).

What’s a brickyard?

^ its a purple’ish type color.

Brickyard is a special colour that was only available in 03…much like Interlagos Fire for 06 models.

They are both plum colour, with the 06 version being slightly two tone with a copper/brown colour in it as well. Quite unique colours.

heres’ IF

and brickyard…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/illudezion/illudezion9.jpg

Gone in 60’s, did you have winters on?

If it was you, “hi”

lol…

haha, you know what, i was thinking, it shouldn’t take gone in 60s to be gone in sixty…i would imagine that he’d be gone alot faster than that! haha.

nope … i never winter my z … but i did see a SB 350z with winters on today on the highway getting off at woodbine and he was driving HELLA SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW … was slightly disgraced … the z is meant to be driven fast :{

speaking of which, added a supercharged charger srt-8 to the kill list tonite :wink:

I drive SB on silver steelies… I go to commerce almost daily, so it could possibly be me… but i dont recall a SB 35th though. haha… I only know that there’s always a silver pre-06 6spd 350z and a silver automatic 06 350z at commerce.

The brickyard 350z seems to live not far from me, I see him every once a while on the major street near my house. I waved at him before, but no wave back :(…

It must have been you then, I was rolling in behind you about 4 cars back.

Cheers,

(hopefully this weekend is nice as well)

Man, spotted 3 or 4 Z’s last night around the yonge/sheppard area in a span of 5, maybe 10 minutes. Plus i saw another roadster earlier in the day around sauga…The Z’s are invading Canada!

edit: One of them even still had summers on…they were 19s, maybe 20s!

I’ve seen plenty of Z’s around lately… so much for storing their cars for winter…

Saw a brickyard at RHHS while dropping a friend of there. Saw a Silverstone drive down commerce valley.

The brickyard had oem rims on, summer tires i bet. the SS was probably on 19’s hahaha. makes my 16’s look puny…

I know a buddy who winter drove with summer tires on his Greddy TT. so not that surprising to see summer tires on Z’s in the winter…

im always there 06 civic dx-g =D

that sb 350z was noodleman on winters he just doesn’t wanna admit it

i wish! Damn november storm faked me out!

Ok… Saw a black Z pulling into commerce court again.
XuperXero: was that you!:slight_smile:

I tried to slow down but was to late. Anyhow, i just wanted to give you a :R .

Anyhow, hope to see most of you at the meet.

Cheers,

R350z

i loovveee the brickyard colour on the 350…its so nice

Yes, the brickyard is a sweet colour.

Hope to see you at the meet shorteaz.