compTIA +network

tellin you right now as someone that would hire people with these certs, A+ network+ mean jackshit to me.

for what its worth…

Anyone actually in the field knows they are BS

A+ and Degrees from ITT

2 things that won’t get your hired in IT :slight_smile:

I’ve been on several Job interviews where A+ and Net+ were required. But then I’ve also been on several where they were beneficial but not required.

i have 40 hours of “web training”

Ughhhh

:banghead:

don’t forget bryant and stratton…

no one that expects the person to know anything will hire someone with those certs, or any degree really without work experience.

MCSE is ok - it teaches you plenty of shit that you actually need to know to run windows servers, which is valuable. I still would hire someone with a year of proven experience over any cert though.

those are just big corps looking to give a reason to weed people out, that is lazy recruitment, and will result likely in crappy employees :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t think of any decent job that would require A+

On the other hand these would be helpful

MCSE
CCNA
Any Citrix cert

Thats the worst, I tired that and I couldn’t grasp the concepts or pay attention. I’m enrolled at Campus Linc, everythings paid for.

I have a week long session at Campus link next month for Citrix Presentation server :gay2:

word, morning or nights? I go Monday and Wednesday nights.

Its 8-5 Monday-Friday Feb 25th - 29th

It will suck

haha, Joe and Shawn run the place, great guys. The receptionist is very cute, I’d like to… :suckoff:

<3 citrix, we use it for apps out of office…

we just bought gotoassist soooooo sexy

The one with dark hair??

Yea shes a big Sabres fan…

I was attempting to hit on her last time I was there… :lol:

Citrix is cool they just bought Xen(Open Source VMWare)

I have to take the Xen cert next week :frowning:

The presenation server cert for citrix sucks…

Im gonna come work with you zwarbyt!

yea Ashley I think her name is, she flirts with everyone… its hard to tell whats on her mind but then again shes a woman. I knew her about 5 years ago when I was attending classes at New Horizons, was a cutie then too.

CompTIA is worthless at your level Z

unless he’s going to work with the government or many other large corporations who say “get the fuck out and come back when certified”

Thats what I’m saying, I need it because even though it may be bullshit the job I’m trying to get requires it.

I honestly don’t think any of these certs are bullshit, unless you’re already in the field and have a few years experience; which I don’t so the next best thing is to try and get experience while obtaining these certifications.