Computer Deals?

Anyone know of any local places to buy just the computer/ no monitor or printer ect for about $400. looking for a dual core vista home premium one. I’ve been lookin at the ads everyweek for best buy, circuit city and office depot and saw acouple deals but wondered if anyone knew of any other places to check? Should I just wait till black friday or more towards christmas since the deals will probably be better? I looked for the black friday ads online but they aren’t there yet.

not local. but awesome prices

I’ve always custom built my computers…

but now i dont really know what im doing anymore. My computer is really out of date. I never really liked or trusted dells and gateways and such…

whats a good brand computer out there?
and what kinda processor is good for some gaming and mostly internet surfing?
I do more surfing and shit then gaming.

I’ve got a dual-core Athlon 64 (2 Ghz), GeForce 7600GT and 2 gigs of ram and its awesome with downloads and games. The stuff’s not even too expensive today.

^^^^My setup is almost the exact same.

You can check out Answer Computer in Carnegie for just a tower. Or else look online for a barebones kit with no monitor etc.

The Computer Cafe in Wexford can build you a nice solid desktop at a great price. In the office building next to the Sheetz on 19.

you can get a half decient dell with out a monitor for around 400 if you build it off their site. There was a way to build it with XP. THey had a quadcore with 2g of ram for like 400 w/o a monitor a while back