Computer Programming?

Does anyone know someone locally who re-programs ECUs? This is regarding my 2001 Elantra.

What are you trying to do? Reprogram the ECU so you can get the most out of your mods?

forum sponsors, theres a whole section about them.

Exactly, I have just a few mods, but I would just like to maximize what i have.

For your car i would save the money and headache. From looking at your mod, I think you’re doing for harms then goods for your car. 3" catback? Are you serious? I think you better off going back to stock size exhaust 2.25-2.5" to get some backpressure back to your car.

man, thats a whole nother story

Originally I was going to turbo the car and was told by the turbo company to go with a 3" cat back. Then I bought a Trans Am and plans changed, but I’m not about to pay for another exhaust. Yes in retrospect i should have gone with a 2.5" to begin with but I’m not going to change it. Just want to do as much as I can with what I have.

Siqqqq

So who is the best or most trusted? I see a few, but don’t know who I should go with or why.

Seriously i don’t think any of the sponsor here want to touch your car unless they want to rob your money. Just leave that poor car alone.

so then why are you messing with the elantra when you have a trans am?

Rofl your kind of like me I mod a shitbox yet won’t touch my WRX. That said, I can’t think of really anyone that does that off-hand at least locally. And even with those mods there is next to nothing to tune for.

srsly